Did I get scammed?

SilentAfterTerror

Mary's Little Lamb Of God
Apr 21, 2010
So I just recieved my J50BC today and J80C the day prior. Ok the problem is with the J50BC. I kinda need some info on it. I got it on ebay which says its a USA. Now when I look at it I can't see the Jackson logo at the back at all (J80C has it so no worries). The sticker may be covering up the Jackson logo but then I can't see the R sign which is supposed to be on the top right of it. From what I'm seeing now the J50BC I've got has the J-50BC sticker (silver color) and Models (4 & 6 in cream). From the different images I found on the net all the J50BC has a cream sticker that says J50BC not silver one, and it also has a marking on the right in marker saying 12. If I compare the screws from the J50BC and the J80C the J50BC has like copper-ish color (mayb rust idk) and the J80C is chrome. I'd say its not rust as the size of it seems different.

Someone mind telling me what I have? This is quite annoying as the seller stated it as USA and I'm guessing might actually be a Japan model... :mad:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=380232480626 Link to images

i dont know if this helps but my j-50bc has chrome screws and the jackson logo is embeded on the back and the sticker is creme like you said. but there is no "made in us" sticker though

i dont know if this helps but my j-50bc has chrome screws and the jackson logo is embeded on the back and the sticker is creme like you said. but there is no "made in us" sticker though

Exactly, Mines pretty weird compared to the rest of the pics I found on the net