Did i just nail this Joey Sturgis Tone? Pod Patch soon!

dont listen to jeff. he deosn't critique he just tells people their work is shitty. must have daddy issues or something. nice tone but ya, get some new strings bro.

Now I'm going to have to go find whatever petty remark I made that pissed you off so badly - I'm the one with daddy issues? Pot, meet kettle.

ya. he may be on point a lot of the time... but theres really no reason for him to be an ass about it.

It was a train of thought that was extended from his previous thread, where we told him pretty explicitly that he was not going to get good results from a tone test with poorly played guitars. When he posted a mix test with, yet again, poorly played and out of tune guitars, I commented on it. I'm not going to pretend the old thread didn't happen and that we didn't tell him about the same error before - that would be the shittiest advice ever.

yes, but you were an ass on that thread too. you've actually never commented on anything of mine to piss me off... just noticed you were just plain rude to everyone else without any kind of real tips for them. I just don't like cocky pricks... plus ive listened to your stuff and you have no reason to be cocky. oddly you are...

I just don't like cocky pricks... plus ive listened to your stuff and you have no reason to be cocky. oddly you are...

At the risk of sounding like a kiss-ass, I'm going to disagree and say I think Jeff's mixes actually are really on point, far better than anything I'm capable of atm. The only thing I noticed was a touch too much pumping on one of his tracks, but hey thats personal taste.

yes, but you were an ass on that thread too. you've actually never commented on anything of mine to piss me off... just noticed you were just plain rude to everyone else without any kind of real tips for them. I just don't like cocky pricks... plus ive listened to your stuff and you have no reason to be cocky. oddly you are...

I've heard some good mixes from Jeff. Sure, he can be rude at times, but I don't know him personally. He's simply stating his opinions, and he's been on this forum for what, 8 years? He generally knows what he's talking about. /end jeff drama

I've heard some good mixes from Jeff. Sure, he can be rude at times, but I don't know him personally. He's simply stating his opinions, and he's been on this forum for what, 8 years? He generally knows what he's talking about. /end jeff drama

they should go ahead and start a new forum section just for bitching and drama. it'd end up being the most popular I'm sure :loco:

:lol: ouch!

girls don't fight...
especially not on a thread where someone is trying to mix like sturgis :loco: