Did someone recorded the Antimatter acoustic gigs?

Soulless

Jan 5, 2002
Coimbra, PORTUGAL
Visit site
I hope so cause I really would like to hear them!

I have some anathema bootlegs if anyone want to trade with me:

Anathema Live In Bucharest 18/04/1994
Anathema Live At TotalRock.com
Anathema Unplugged In Paris '98
Anathema Live At Hardrockkafee Dynamo Eindhoven '98
Anathema Live At Temple Bar, DUBLIN 16/12/2001
Anathema Live At Rondon Club, ATHENS 26/01/2002
Anathema Live at Shepard's Bush Empire 11/5/2001
Anathema Live At Mean Fiddler, London, 12/12/2001
Anathema Live in Steerwyk 1999
Anathema Live at Den Bosch, Holland, nov/1999
Anathema Live At Backstage, Munchen, Germany 28/11/2001

cheers!

pmfigueiredo@hotmail.com

Yep - i wonder the same actually - and much more wonder when the people that have recorded it will start to spread those around :)

If the quality will as good as it takes to spread those recordings around, then we'll have in the end a hell of a live record. ;-)))
No, being serious, i have no problem to wait as long as i will ever get one, to get an impression what you all have experienced at these gigs.

Cheers

i think there must be some quality recordings and you missed out morpheus...it was brilliant...mariner must have every gig on mini disk

ow yeah i've some of them,
i was going to send them to light and then he would put them on the net.
i will do that when i get to my brother and burn them on cd there, that will happen somewhere this weekend or later.
and i'll send them to mick too, so perhaps you can hear a bit through the internet someday.
i think the other people who putted them on cd are having already a hell of a job because everybody asks them to get a copy, but perhaps if we get everything on the net it could be cool.
yep!

Originally posted by pagan2002
i think there must be some quality recordings and you missed out morpheus...it was brilliant...mariner must have every gig on mini disk

i know i missed out, i always miss out sth. special

:cry:

Dont put anything up yet without our consent. I'm well into the idea of bootlegs but I want to compile the best stuff and make it sound better (rid of the hiss etc..) I hope you respect our wishes chaps:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sol83
Hey Dunc, have you fixed that bike yet?

No, I have to wheel it for 2 miles on one wheel. If the weather improves and I feel like a walk I will take it to the shop to get fixed (if it can be!!) Anyway, I'm off to Greece next week so I wont need it for a bit. I'm going to find the secret of health and death:eek:

Really??? You should bring Mick and Danny for a gig or something... Anyway, you'll probably (like every "tourist") visit Athens.... I think that city is a disgrace for this country. Dirty and crowded. Oh... and it floods every two weeks or so... I'll never understand what foreigners like about it.

Hmmmmm, why are you so desperate to it..... argh, you know I made already 26 (!!!!!) copies for people.... still 24 to go.... and then we see...

Probably Daan will put them online (if he's allowed to, I just have to ask Dunc or Mick first). But I'm only spreading 2 gigs: Paris and Dongen (NL). What for, well Ghent is a bit too fuzzy, In Lille I missed a big part (but Giorgos could arrange that one...) and Geel was a bit shortened show...
BTW I'm glad only doing 2 of them, because otherwise my cdburner will melt out of my computer... it almost did...

BTW Siderea, I've a new Pariscopy, which sounds much better, just wait for this one (for mailing it to Light), it's muchos better :)