Did someone recorded the Antimatter acoustic gigs?

Originally posted by without
in that case, a cat will be better for you
"hairy and warm" + they don't speak as much as women

yeah but never saw a cat doing a blow job. kinder's cat likes me very much tho.

Originally posted by Mariner
Hmmmmm, why are you so desperate to it..... argh, you know I made already 26 (!!!!!) copies for people.... still 24 to go.... and then we see...

Probably Daan will put them online (if he's allowed to, I just have to ask Dunc or Mick first). But I'm only spreading 2 gigs: Paris and Dongen (NL). What for, well Ghent is a bit too fuzzy, In Lille I missed a big part (but Giorgos could arrange that one...) and Geel was a bit shortened show...
BTW I'm glad only doing 2 of them, because otherwise my cdburner will melt out of my computer... it almost did...

BTW Siderea, I've a new Pariscopy, which sounds much better, just wait for this one (for mailing it to Light), it's muchos better :)
you made 26 copies for people but you never made one for us did you? you got our addresses send them over and dont put anything on the net without the consent of the songwriters.:D

Originally posted by pagan2002
you made 26 copies for people but you never made one for us did you? you got our addresses send them over and dont put anything on the net without the consent of the songwriters.:D

Hmmmmmmm, just wait and bleed, uh see

You'll get them, and I wont put something on the net if i'm not allowed to ;) or still haven't permission for it ;)

BTW I have to start somewhere, because I still have the huntenpopthingy too hehe

Everything will be just fine :) :) :)

>BTW Siderea, I've a new Pariscopy, which sounds much better, >just wait for this one (for mailing it to Light), it's muchos >better :)

i think we might open an antimatter psychiatrytrictrickyword department somewhere (over a 50 copies you are making!)

but if daan/the band is already putting stuff on the internet, perhaps there's no need then anymore that i send this stuff to light,
(what do you say light? but if you want i can send you a copy of the ghent gig, though the quality is low)

i'm putting stuff tomorrow on cd. and then i'll send it to ireland/uk and then we'll see what happens

have a nice saturdayafternoon!