Did you ever....

now i get why it stinks so bad in here. it's not me afterall...

*lame one i know, but had to post something stupid*

no it wasn't. i'm getting seriously bored and talk bollo(i)x. by tomorrow morning i'll probably start talking to the mirror...

*tries to find some kind of medication*

sol83 said:
what is once learned is never forgotten my son... no matter how much time passes by...

Yeah, motor activity like riding the bike, you never forget it unless your brain gets damaged.

As for the president, I think we should make a formula like

cube root of (a*b) divided by c

a=number of years
b=number of days passed since last lay
c=number of dogs (or optional sex animals)

The bigger the number, the more eligible the person is for the president's chair.

come on, lads and gals. cheer up...there's too much depression on this forum...shake it out!

im not coming to belgium, am i making a big deal out of it? i should be the one to be the most depressed...

but im seeing the gathering this weekend! yay!

Actually, I just realized on my way here that I made a mistake in the formula. So, with the following modification:

c=number of dogs (or other sex animals) +1 (cause if someone doesn't have any, the whole number is meaningless)

Don Corleone said:
but im seeing the gathering this weekend! yay!

if you talk to rene or hans or frank, just say 'hoedje petje hoedje petje hoedje petje' Its one of them inside jokes

hmm, i dunno.. it's like, hard to decide like... let me consult me books like...

*opens the great encyclopedia of sex, page 53672...*