would you..

Eos said:
Not really *g*. Any suggestions? Keep in mind that I'm not the "I-love-my-job-and-don't-live-for-anything-else"-type. Also I don't think I'll do the dissertation.
don't you do photografie, like bands and stuff?? go on with that?

marginalé said:
don't you do photografie, like bands and stuff?? go on with that?
You can only live from that if you have an own studio and loads of connections with a label.. Like this guy who's doing the most promopics for Spinefarm's bands.
Or a band like Slayer or Iron Maiden gets you as their official photographer *g*
Or Severin quits at the HAMMER and I manage it to get his job, hahaha.

It would be nice but sometimes it's quite hard to see how far you can go and how much you can get.. I'm working on that at the moment *g*.
I could go on with biology but I think I wouldn't get happy there. The only possibility would be to stay in the research but in that case I would have to do the PHD, which means 3-4 years working full time and getting just enough money to survive without any extras (which again would mean that I couldn't go to as many gigs and visit some people anymore :( ).. and what's the use of a doctor title? I would be done at the age of 28.. What if I decide then that I want to have kids?.. Nah.. I want to live now, as long as I have the opportunity *g*.

I suppose I would take any job which has got to do with music.. I told my parents about that one day and actually they stayed quite calm *g*. They were just surprised that I managed it to finish the university so fast considering that I'm not interested into it very much anymore *gg*

marginalé said:
do some stupid things like weddings and stuff to survive?? or is that selling out?
Yeah, that would make me love my job :loco: *ggg*

For me weddings are just a huge circus.. I couldn't take those guys for serious and probably I would start to hate the job very soon *g*

I grew up in a flat country and spent 3 months of every year at the sea.. I actually feel a bit claustrophobic here.. "walls" everywhere you look :( And no sea
no0057.gif

I'm starting to realize I'll never be content anywhere, so I don't know. But I wouldn't want to give up emotions, though I was just thinking about this on the tram -- would I choose to go mad if it meant I'd find my peace of mind? And I think my answer was NO.

As for the place --- where I'm never cold and where the babe is.

@underneath: i know where id rather be. i just know id hate where i currently am if i was ever to go (if i can ever get there) and i dont want to hate it here - i just know i would - you understand?

OK, i completely understand. Please i'd like to talk more in a PM if thats ok with you. Tell me whats on your mind. Maybe the reason why you feel like hating 'here' so much is because there is something very important missing.