What would you do if ... part 2

cedarbreed

Don't mean nothin'
Dec 9, 2001
A Nation on Fire
If you had only 24 hours left to live and you knew it???

Personally, i would shag all the those I've phantasmized about in my whole life. All Those i did shag too, but only when it had been a good shag. And i'd go play drifting songs naked in the streets, then take a shotgun, and blast people randomly singing ' agadoo', then i would not have the bollix to kill myself and i would wait for the end. maybe while wanking for the last time.
Oh and of course i would have taken large amounts of all drugs; pills ciggies and booze.
If I have enough time left then I'll have a soccer game, and maybe i'll die playing soccer because i'm crap. I'd die of shame.

mate, after reading your deathclock, i don't wanna see you naked in my street! ;)

if i'd know i'd still had 24 hrs left, i wouldnt tell anyone, and 'give' my life for something worthwhile, making me a martyr and some christ-like saviour or sumthin.

and yeah, shag all fucking day long. men will be men.

Yeah, shagging without a doubt, but first, firing me GF... :D

Then playing music 10 hours straight with me bands, listening to my 3 of my favourite records (I'll probably choose Ocean Machine, A4 & October Rust)...

Running totally naked in the streets too, with some fetters in my ass... :ill:

Saying to people I don't like how I hate them (maybe kill them) and to people I appreciate how I love them...

For my last hour, I'll reunite all my friends & family, posting a last crap on this forum... and then partying to death... :erk:

Thortyir said:
Yeah, shagging without a doubt, but first, firing me GF... :D

yeah, and skip October Rust, and play Slow Deep & Hard whilst trumpetting!! ;)

and i think yer gf isnt a regular poster here :D

Then playing music 10 hours straight with me bands, listening to my 3 of my favourite records (I'll probably choose Ocean Machine, A4 & October Rust)...

OM, deffo! Judgement for me and Passage by Samael

Running totally naked in the streets too, with some fetters in my ass... :ill:

fetters? - ??

oh guys ... you have only 24h00 left to live and you wanna spread good around you ?? :erk:
Ok i forgot to mention i'd take some time to gather all those whom i love and tell i love them and i'm a prick i haven't told them before...

THORTYIR !!!! I WAS WAITING FOR THE FIRST MORON WHO WOULD SAY HE WOULD POST HERE DURING HIS LAST DAY ON EARTH !!!! :puke: :lol:

oh and if I had to listen to some music while shagging people or killing them it would have to be Anathema, Antimatter, Life of Agony and Dying Fetus, and also DJ BOBO's chihuahua. for my funerals I would chose Jeff Bucley and Gronibard

Thortyir said:
OK, but remember, no whining, just fun fun fun & fun... ;)

Hey I Seldom whine no ? Ok tonight my threads are doomy because of the medication spoiling my brain but ... I'm an expert at bullshit usually, am I ?

Oh yes you are... ;) We are an active part of the CRAP LOBBY on this forum... :D But think I'm off for tonight, only 4 hours of sleep remaining, I have to work early tomorrow... (Yes, I've a life outside here... ;) )

i'd try to write down all my worthy thoughts about the world, life an people. 1-200 pages I could surely make. I have so much to tell.... and now I have so much time to leave it for tomorrow. And before the end i'd probably try to kill myself cos i really dont like when any others (not-existing gods, little viruses, madmans etc) want to decide about my -then- most important act in life. plus there would be some short pauses for smoking pot and gazing clouds and leaves. seriously like..

(this question is far easier to answer than the other what would u do.. prolly cos i cant think in long term)

i meant the question of this topic was easier to answer than the long-term 'what would you do..'. It just sucks to think every day of the date of your death for a year to do something .. more simple to make it in a day.