what is this?

Strangelight

steak(knife) no more
Jul 3, 2002
www.strangelight-records.com
I just found this site and found this

http://membres.lycos.fr/ladylakaien/livred'or2.htm

13/10/03 : Benjy Sujet : Anathema
I have a question for the die-hard fans of Anathema. I have two version of the All Faith Is Lost demo. On the first tape, the band name is written clearly and on the second, there is the old logo on it, i'd like which version is the first one and why did they make two versions ?

- 13/10/03 : Ladylakaien

"If you mean on the tape itself, then there was two different lots printed up cos it sold so well (Darren was Mr Underground at the time and worked his balls off). The first had the death metal logo on and the second was a clean font. I think this is right anyway, unless Im going senile.."

That reply was the exact reply I gave on the yahoogroup the other day...
Im confused, and scared..:(

Strangelight said:
Pagan Angel logo was best. I wonder if theres still any t-shirts knockin about..

ave got a white long sleve one at my folks house ....dunc £20 and its yours.... i got it of coomesy,, it sill smellls of him ...hahahahhahaahaha

Strangelight said:
I just found this site and found this

http://membres.lycos.fr/ladylakaien/livred'or2.htm

13/10/03 : Benjy Sujet : Anathema
I have a question for the die-hard fans of Anathema. I have two version of the All Faith Is Lost demo. On the first tape, the band name is written clearly and on the second, there is the old logo on it, i'd like which version is the first one and why did they make two versions ?

- 13/10/03 : Ladylakaien

"If you mean on the tape itself, then there was two different lots printed up cos it sold so well (Darren was Mr Underground at the time and worked his balls off). The first had the death metal logo on and the second was a clean font. I think this is right anyway, unless Im going senile.."

That reply was the exact reply I gave on the yahoogroup the other day...
Im confused, and scared..:(

anterograde amnesia

...nice that we got to know your real name now "Ladylakaien"

Strangelight said:
Pagan Angel logo was best. I wonder if theres still any t-shirts knockin about..
i'd love to get me hands on a pagan angel shirt. or the misprint one that said pagan pagan haha. one of them and a falling deeper shirt and i'll have a happy christmas. i hope santa can sort it out.

anathema.jpg