What about "Eternity pt.IV"???

Lord

New Metal Member
May 16, 2002
Spain
Visit site
Well, I found the lyrics of "Eternity pt.IV" on the internet... I can't remember where or when I found them, but the lyrics are great and I wander if it could be possible that this song had been released after the release of "Eternity" LP.

I just tried to ask to vincent cavanagh a few months ago this same question -and of course, I did- , cause I was lucky and I met the entire anathema set on the Barcelona's Show... ( Bikini ), but he was not feeling fine..... and he just answered me "it's just an enigma"...

If Vincent or Danny reads this post, please try to remember who am I... hehe.

Thanks, and take it easy. Great job 'til now, go on the same way!

The poem is written by Duncan Patterson and the text was printed on a black Eternity long sleeve i bought from him.
Its just a poem i think....sorry but it would be great lyrics for a song.

Well here is the lyric :

Eternity Part IV

......I finally came to my senses, focusing my eyes on the pale sky above. I had almost forgotten about her until I recognised a similar smile (and it made me wonder). It also reminded me of what I never said (and why). I sensed that i was losing touch, realising that i was playing a leading role of insignificance in an unfortunate chapter in eternity.

I needed lifting, a glimmer of hope.
I never found her.
This led to a near fatal collision of wisdom and anger. It took me back to when I was a child, forcing blossom before time. My mind was now far, far away as i had finally found a healer, a guardian angel emerging from the broken glass, silhouetted in the dim blue light. I was now completely under her spell as i drifted off into oblivion......I finally came to my senses, glaring at the pale sky above.

I had almost forgotten about her until I recognised a similiar smile (wich made me wonder). It also helped me to come to terms with what i Couldn´t say. I know that I´ve lost control. I´ve realised that I´m just another insignificant character in an unfortunate chapter in eternity.....

D. PATTERSON 1996

:)

Originally posted by Terry Armageddon
I actually have one of those t-shirts if anyone wants to swap it for anything.

i'd swap it if you want but i cant think of anything i've got that you might want...