Vintersorg, what would you do if...

I've been to Williams pub here, they boast over 315 beers from aound the world. But since the 50 cent tap is gone and the peanut bar is no more it has turned into an uptown meatmarket instead of an underground hangout.
Oh well, who needs it anyway.
On the upside though, I went to O'Gara's Irish Pub (SP) and the beer they brewed was not bad at all tonight.

Yes, too many do. Luckily none of my friends do, which I am glad for. But be a designated driver then! You're old enough, correct?

Hehehehe...

@dwd, going out for a drink does not always means going to drink alcohol, but now and then I have beer or wine... nothing wrong with that!
Also I have no probs going out with friend and stay sober while others get drunk, still enjoy myself and have fun with my friends.
Too many people drink, and they'd rather do that than hang out with me. I feel great.
If you keep complaining and moaning about drinking like you do here, I would rather prefer to drink than hang out with you... to be honest...

I just recently started to drink with friends occasionally. I was the only one who didn't drink it seems. I don't find anything wrong with it, I will never do it if I have class the next day or it starts to interfere with my studies.