Vintersorg, what would you do if...

It's like with everything in life, used fanatically it'll change your persona...and of course lead to an excuciating death when you're still young.......like if you didn't know that allready???

mr V

Beer is good for you :D

You didn´t see that one coming, did you ;)

-phyros ( Beer = Bear = Beard = Me, therfore, Me = Beer. VSB :D )

Originally posted by Vintersorg
It's like with everything in life, used fanatically it'll change your persona...and of course lead to an excuciating death when you're still young.......like if you didn't know that allready???

mr V

Not only when you're young... alcohol in general can lead to an excruciating death if you get addicted and have to much, at any age...

I lost my real father on alcohol... basically he was drinking himself to death...

Still I drink now and then... cause alcohol is not always bad ;)

Not that I drink each day, but 1/2 l beer or 1/4 l wine per day is quite healthy...

I don't understand why you have to be 21 over here. I know if I could buy it on my own I would still not abuse it. Others are differant of course and maybe they would. I don't think its that great but when there is nothing else to do I like a few beers among friends.

...but 70% of the kids start at the age of 13 anyway. And then not only with beer, but also with the hard stuff. Hm....I didn't do that when I was in that age, I guess most of them notice soon enough that they overdo it. From my experience I can say that those kids throw up so often, that they get sick of alc very fast...

And to be honest IMO after a while it just gets boring...I didn't drink heavily for about 3 weeks or something - I guess that will change tuesday evening ;)

Originally posted by Nico16
...but 70% of the kids start at the age of 13 anyway. And then not only with beer, but also with the hard stuff.

I've noticed that when I was younger I drank 'hard stuff' mostly, but as I've become older (though I'm still nowhere near being old :p) beer has been almost the only source of alcohol for me. Don't know any reasons for this.