Who here would like to move to Sweden?

Im considering going to Norway in 2 years so they wont take away my citizenship. Not sweden, but sometimes close, and sometimes MIIIIILES apart. :D

I like em both, though. Its a bit like Norway is my older brother and sweden the crazy cousin who is unmistakenly family but sometimes a bit odd.

And then Germany shows up and the party gets QUIET... :D

haven't worked out what my.. whats a good translation for "wahlheimat"? - the netherlands are.

You can mock my culture how much you want to, Im not so fond of a great deal of it either. It's not relevant if I get pissed off or not, I think you should be allowed to say whatever you want to say even if I dont agree with you.

Well, I believe everyone has the right to say their opinions about anything but in an intellectual way rather than insulting a whole culture and community without having a clue about them or their culture... cause that's just an ignorant deed. You can tell me whatever you want in any subject, criticize me, my behavior and ideas in a respectable way, cause wherever insult is present, respect is absent and that's the only thing that I don't tolerate.That's all bro :)

Moving there no way, i suffer so much cold weather, i dont like to stay at home or outside freezing....i love my sicily
But surenly is a great destination for an holiday, in fact it is in my future schedule, as well as norway.

We european have still the american dream, me too if I had the possibility I'd love to live in Usa!

It's just inhuman, biologically false and destructive for our society.

True, but if you forbid them from arguing they´re cause you are giving them exactly what they want. how about extreme leftists, who deny the bad parts of communism?

The problem with freedom of speech is that everyone is allowed to say what they want, even the stupid ones.

So hets mot folkgrupp (translation!?) is alright with you?
No, whatever you want is not okay by me. Imo, laws should be created to slow or stop all far right ns movements. It's just inhuman, biologically false and destructive for our society.

And here I thought pop culture taught us only the Nazis were pro-censorship :loco:

I'd love to move to Sweden. It would be a wonderful place to hide out from my family. Being from Canada, I think I could handle the cold, even if its a few degrees colder there or something.

So hets mot folkgrupp (translation!?) is alright with you?
No, whatever you want is not okay by me. Imo, laws should be created to slow or stop all far right ns movements. It's just inhuman, biologically false and destructive for our society.

So force everyone who does not agree with you into silence? Not my cup of tea. Even if I hate far right (and left) movements they should be allowed to say what they want. Because if they are allowed to do that then we can call them out on ther bullshit and show the rest of the people how fucking stupid the communists or nazists really are.

I am from the United States... and many might say I'm just being a spoiled ass in saying I can't stand it here, but I have a strong desire to move some place in Europe, and if given the opportunity would probably choose Sweden. Who here, no matter where you are from, would also look towards Sweden as a possible destination in life?

Don't do it unless you speak Swedish. I've lived in several countries where I didn't speak the language very well and it is really hard to get a job (obviously).
Even after 2 years in the Netherlands I was still working as a cleaner in Groningen. Other foreigners I knew got jobs in nurseries looking after plants. It was heard to learn any Dutch because they just spoke back to me in English whenever I tried. :(

Most of the cleaners in my office now speak Spanish and not English. People get shitty about it but I know how they feel.