Did you guys get a new drummer?

Killerah

Sep 28, 2005
Otherwise how are you playing live shows again? :kickass:

Maybe I missed recent information blasts or something.

Killerah,

Not that I can speak for the band, but they've only had one show scheduled since Shawn's departure, and that's their upcoming ProgPower appearance. I would imagine that they have a fill-in drummer for that show, as it's too good of a gig to turn down. Hopefully, one of the guys will chime in to clarify things. All I know is that I'm looking forward to catching them in Atlanta in two months! So far, I've managed to see them twice, and as much as I enjoyed them the first time around, they were even better the second time. Shawn was a really tight drummer, and together with Jared, they formed a really solid rhythm section. Here's to hoping that the magic can be captured again!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

I'm sure that our drummer would love to play with Theocracy, but I imagine that Matt and company have a pretty good handle on this gig. :)

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

The last comment I saw from the band was Matt on April 15:

The first thing on the agenda is to start drummer auditions and hopefully find a new member.

I'm guessing that they hope to fill the position by the time the September show rolls around, or use a fill in if they don't have it done by then.

All I'll say is stay tuned :)

soon_meme_collection_640_09.jpg

They also said on Facebook that a big announcement was coming. It's either the drummer or the album. Knowing Theocracy, it's probably the drummer.