Did you know?

... and to steer things onto the short and curlies...

NAD said:
Hmm, I wonder if by curling mine it would actually combat the curls perfectly and create a straightened look...
I presume you would have to uncurl them otherwise you might end up with tight dreadlocks.

By the way that is a cool Unreal Banner you have. When I was hanging out with Jaykeeley and Haddsie last year, we played Unreal Tournament across a home network. Great game made even cooler with all the home-made levels you can download.

Go to the new All About Tech forum here (just click my banner), within 4 days of it launching it's turned into an Unreal Tournament discussion forum! :lol:

The possibility of full on afropubes is high yes, but I'm thinking it the double curl might work similar to how multiplying two negatives equals a positive. :loco:

Unreal Tournament on a home LAN rules, especially if you find the sniper gun and hide out in the shadows like I do. That high-powered rifle with telescopic lens can take your head off in one shot. :heh: "HEAD SHOT!", hehehehehe.

If you go to a hairdressers that specializes in afro hair care products, you could probably go from the Michael Jackson Off the Wall "Afro Basketball" look to his "Diana Ross Soul Glo" bob in no time. Your willy might end up looking whiter too. :loco:

Ayeka said:
Just so long as your knob don't end up falling off as well...
That'd put a damper on my Thursday morning. :Spin:

I've never played any Unreal game EVER until I downloaded the demo last night, and I'm frickin' hooked. I've killed so many god damn assholes already, but I need to learn how to taunt. Should just get a microphone and mumble incoherently into it the whole time to confuse opponents. :Spin:

NAD said:
but I'm thinking it the double curl might work similar to how multiplying two negatives equals a positive
Me always finking that science sheeyat would come in handy one day, sheeyat boyee..:tickled:

Jaykeeley said:
If you go to a hairdressers that specializes in afro hair care products, you could probably go from the Michael Jackson Off the Wall "Afro Basketball" look to his "Diana Ross Soul Glo" bob in no time. Your willy might end up looking whiter too. :loco:
Isn't that stuff flammable? Just don't go smoking naked in bed, especially after sex.

NAD said:
That'd put a damper on my Thursday morning. :Spin:

I've never played any Unreal game EVER until I downloaded the demo last night, and I'm frickin' hooked. I've killed so many god damn assholes already, but I need to learn how to taunt. Should just get a microphone and mumble incoherently into it the whole time to confuse opponents. :Spin:
My current operating system doset support the 04 version of Unreal, but i have played it, and it is an awesome game. Im not much of a gamer but this series is an excellent 1st person Multi-shooter. you should rig the headset through a stereo and blast some raw black metal out. That would confuse and bewilder the hell out of your opponents.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
you should rig the headset through a stereo and blast some raw black metal out. That would confuse and bewilder the hell out of your opponents.
I've started to notice these games which use headsets. I was in a games store yesterday looking at Socom (which is for the PS2) and at number 1 in the charts. The fact that you can now talk to another opponent via network link up is just amazing. Does that mean that you can actually taunt other players like ..."I see you hiding" then while they are running around trying to hide just sniper them in the head. - Is that for real?

markgugs said:
Did you know it is literally impossible for a single thread in this forum to remain at all on topic?
Seriously man, in the history of UM has there ever been a thread that has stayed on target? - Spot the Star Wars reference and create another sub off topic discussion.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
you should rig the headset through a stereo and blast some raw black metal out. That would confuse and bewilder the hell out of your opponents.
:lol:

I think every thread is doomed to degrade into various incoherent topics anyway.
But yea, Especially Likely Sloth would work great to confuse opponents. You start playing that and everyone in the game would just stop in there tracks in sheer utter confusion and horror. Or immediately leave.