Did you see that Osama released more taped messages?

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
blah blah blah something about the support for Israel..."is PROOF that there is a Christian crusade against Islam".

How funny that these people think that all westerners are Christian. I've come across this myself -- the concept of being non-religous, agnostic, or even aetheist just doesn't compute for those that live in the east. It's like everybody HAS to have a religion and be a devout follower.

See, this is what I mean by people living in the dark ages. So much confusion and misinformation in that backward way of life.

PDantesco said:
The worst part is that this third-world-paleo-mother-fu·$"% have the So call Hi techno-capi-first-power world under terror!!!

Too bad!!
this may be premature, but i think we have the best post of all time on our hands

JayKeeley said:
How funny that these people think that all westerners are Christian. I've come across this myself -- the concept of being non-religous, agnostic, or even aetheist just doesn't compute for those that live in the east. It's like everybody HAS to have a religion and be a devout follower.
I get this in liberal left coast America, what a bunch of bullshit. Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KNHL9TK8C0

:lol:

NADatar said:

That is SO clever! And the fact that it's on youtube now means they can all watch it, haha.

When those cartoons came out, Iran said their major newspaper was going to run some cartoon to offend the jews but nobody gave a shit. :loco: They really do believe that everyone here is this hardline christian or jew. Or like lizard said, anyone not a muslim is an enemy of god.

Still, it's awesome that South Park beat them to the punch. :headbang:

Funny how Muslims and Americans hate each other because they don't live the same way and can't sufficiently work the other's ways into their system.

I don't think americans as a rule hate moslems. until they started blowing us up, it was more like we didn't give a shit about them as long as we could keep driving our SUVs for 1.35 a gallon.

and:

BAGHDAD, April 22 (UPI) -- Faud Radi and Haidar Jawad, Iraqi children's entertainers, were executed by armed militias -- the new moral guardians of Baghdad.

The two actors were part of the Happy Family Team, a troupe seen on television and adored by millions of children, the Times of London reported. Their troupe was part of an 11-day festival intended to help youngsters forget Baghdad's curfews, bombings and the dangers of daily life.

The group had been threatened by gunmen who objected to drama classes the company gave to children of all faiths and ethnic backgrounds, the newspaper said.

"We didn't take them seriously," said Safaa Eadi, 31, a founding member of Happy Family Team.

JayKeeley said:
When those cartoons came out, Iran said their major newspaper was going to run some cartoon to offend the jews but nobody gave a shit. :loco:

They had a competition to find the most offensive cartoon to jews. I recall the winner was one of Hitler having sex with Anne Frank, but everyone just ignored it and it kinda burnt out :Smug:

What you say, however, applies equally to fundamentalists of all religions. I was watching a creationist video the other day (always amusing), and the speaker referred to "us" and "them" - the christians and the atheists. That viewpoint isn't confined to specific religion or culture; it is just a result of the polarised viewpoint most strict religions rely on to give comfort (life is far easier if everything is black and white rather than shades of grey) to their followers.