Did you see that Osama released more taped messages?

lizard said:
BAGHDAD, April 22 (UPI) -- Faud Radi and Haidar Jawad, Iraqi children's entertainers, were executed by armed militias -- the new moral guardians of Baghdad.

The two actors were part of the Happy Family Team, a troupe seen on television and adored by millions of children, the Times of London reported. Their troupe was part of an 11-day festival intended to help youngsters forget Baghdad's curfews, bombings and the dangers of daily life.

The group had been threatened by gunmen who objected to drama classes the company gave to children of all faiths and ethnic backgrounds, the newspaper said.

"We didn't take them seriously," said Safaa Eadi, 31, a founding member of Happy Family Team.
Ugh, it's hard to believe in peace and love when shit like this happens. :erk:

It was declared today that Iranian women will be allowed to watch the World Cup. This has been banned since 1979.

Iran are in the same group as Tunisia, Mexico, and Spain. I wonder if any of them will show up. :loco:

JayKeeley said:
That is SO clever! And the fact that it's on youtube now means they can all watch it, haha.

When those cartoons came out, Iran said their major newspaper was going to run some cartoon to offend the jews but nobody gave a shit. :loco: They really do believe that everyone here is this hardline christian or jew. Or like lizard said, anyone not a muslim is an enemy of god.

Still, it's awesome that South Park beat them to the punch. :headbang:

They did make an appeal for mockery of the Holocaust...should have contacted this forum, lol. That whole episode was incredible at capturing the absurdity of the whole Mohammed controversy.

Russell said:
(life is far easier if everything is black and white rather than shades of grey)
just ask our current U.S. government, they know all about that, if "you're either with us or against us" is any indication :zombie:

haha, they fired the lady who told the media about our secret gulags. what a great example of having things completely ass-backwards

big victory for the white house though, they've managed to make the debate about what to do with leakers rather than whether it's ok to tap phones without warrants or have secret torture chambers in countries most americans would be afraid to travel to, even the touristy parts

This explains Osama's reference to this war against the east being a "Christian crusade".

Actually, I kind of see his reference point now. I never thought about it that way. There is no doubt the US government is one that is Christian.

when they read stuff like this, it's easy to see their conclusion.

Later, Bush said: "I base a lot of my foreign policy decisions on some things that I think are true. One, I believe there's an Almighty. And, secondly, I believe one of the great gifts of the Almighty is the desire in everybody's soul, regardless of what you look like or where you live, to be free."

Russell said:
More where that came from, except this time against evolution:

http://www.drdino.com/downloads.php

There was originally a halo of ice around the earth held in place by the Earth's magnetic field! It all makes sense now. :err:

Yeah that's right -- and then it caused the flood where Noah saved us all by taking every single species of animal (all 87 of them :loco: ) on his wooden raft that wouldn't make it to the shores of Cuba.

cthulufhtagn said:
that shit about the can is absurd, you can't say that because somebody had to manufacture a can, man had to be manufactured by a god....that's just not logical

Agreed. That's a blatant violation of the fundamental laws of logic - if you're walking along and see a car with the numberplate F156 DEW saying "oh my god, what were the chances of that" isn't logical. All of the circumstances have already occured for you to be in that position, so you can then suggest that those were extremely unlikely; if they hadn't happened, you wouldn't be there to make that observation.

JayKeeley said:
Yeah that's right -- and then it caused the flood where Noah saved us all by taking every single species of animal (all 87 of them :loco: ) on his wooden raft that wouldn't make it to the shores of Cuba.

If you've got some time, a pretty god and amusing article for you:

http://www.csun.edu/~vcgeo005/wise.htm

Also, what also confused me, is how the second generation after the arc had kids. So you've got a load of brothers and sisters, how do they mate without incest, and hence breaking god's law? :dopey:

Puritans, I promise that by the 21st century America will be run by fundamentalist christians!

Seriously. The Simpsons still got it.