Diezel Einstein Clips

Nebulous said:
WTF?? I know i should know the song...but cant quite remember it.. what/ who is it?

Beast of Man by Arch Enemy. Marks go to song.

I personally, didn't really like it either. I also preffered the 5150 version. Diezals are cool though, I like them but in this case it seems to suck. No offense.

smy1 said:
What does OCD have to do with Einstein?!?! ;)

It doesn't - I'm obsessive compulsive, and spent more time worrying about the lettering than the actual features.

Mutant said:
???
Can you tell me what it does ?

They misspelled 'standby'. That's about it.

I certainly agree about the lettering and knobs being a bit silly - then again, I really can't name too many amp companies at all whose logo doesn't look either silly or too similar to another big name, and I have just as much trouble imagining what an amp 'should' look like (my preference would be all black with white lettering for the controls alone, so I could just spray paint anything that got scuffed, but that's just me), so I can't really say a whole lot.

Jeff

I reckon the 5150 does the same job surely for the distorted grind? So $2000 is surely ott.... The cleans sound very nice though, in comparison to a 5150- reminds me of the clean clarity of the mesa channel.

Ed- i just re-read and saw someone say they're 7.5 k there... damn that cant be true? :OMG: Or do they fly as well?

I think Diezel are more than expensive outside of europe, the Einstein is about 2000? new, the Herbert (one of my favourite amps) cots about 2700? like a Triple Rectifier.
Diezels are very versatile (you can get a good sound for almost everything) I've heard very good samples of the Einstein and played the Herbert and it was great!