Different version of Dreaming Neon Black?

dingbat46

New Metal Member
May 30, 2005
Hey all,

New poster, old fan. I bought Dreaming Neon Black tonight off of a friend, and I have never seen the version that I got. It looks totally different than the ones I've seen on the internet/in stores.

The front cover is just a woman wearing a wedding dress walking through a park under a bridge. The back of the booklet just has the credits of the record. The lyrics inside start with I Am The Dog. The serial number is Century Media 7891-2.

I've never seen this version before so any info on it would be cool!

Thanks,
Alexandre

Century Media 7891-2 is the serial number on my copy of the album.. but the lyrics are intact, and the cover looks like this:
nevermoredreaming.jpg

As opposed to this:
B00000GWYS.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Hope that helps any

TheDreamingMind said:
Century Media 7891-2 is the serial number on my copy of the album.. but the lyrics are intact, and the cover looks like this:
24508.jpg

As opposed to this:
B00000GWYS.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Hope that helps any

The first photo doesn't work :erk:

dingbat46 said:
The front cover is just a woman wearing a wedding dress walking through a park under a bridge. The back of the booklet just has the credits of the record. The lyrics inside start with I Am The Dog. The serial number is Century Media 7891-2.

Yeah, what you have there is an incomplete lyrics book, my friend... You're missing the cover to it, the woman in the wedding dress should be the second page inside with the lyrics to "Beyond Within" and "The Death of Passion" being on the first page inside... There should also be a picture of an arm screwed to a bit of wood on the inside back page and a band picture on the back cover...

That's how it is on my European version (The one with the woman floating on the front cover)

El Diablo Fantastico said:
Yeah, what you have there is an incomplete lyrics book, my friend... You're missing the cover to it, the woman in the wedding dress should be the second page inside with the lyrics to "Beyond Within" and "The Death of Passion" being on the first page inside... There should also be a picture of an arm screwed to a bit of wood on the inside back page and a band picture on the back cover...

That's how it is on my European version (The one with the woman floating on the front cover)

So did I. That artwork rocks. Especially the woman under the bridge pic. Scary shit :p .

Thanks for the heads up everyone! I'm going to order another copy of it tomorrow from one of my local shops. I really wanna have the complete thing... Because I'm like that :dopey: