different Vs compared

Hexer

Nov 1, 2003
Germany
Visit site
ok, this is about V-shaped guitars. oh and: REAL V-shapes, no RRs :lol:

has anyone compared the Jackson King V and BC Rich JR V?
a friend has a Jackson King V and I've always felt that body is a little too small (dunno why, it just looks like it should be a little larger). the BC Rich JR V looks larger on the pics, but I'm not shure.....

and how about the BC Rich King V? any difference in size to the JR V (I know that its shaped a little different)

and how do they compare to the classic Gibson/Epiphone Flying Vs?

I really like that design of a V with a headstock like the BC Rich Beast-head (check out Pat O'Briens custom for example (Cannibal Corpse)) but most of the time I feel the bodies on those guitars are too small to match the headstock (or maybe the headstock just is too large for anything but a Beast)

oh and btw: Vs are metal!!!:headbang: :kickass:

i really like the classic gibson V but if i ahd a choice i would go with the jackson, cause jacksons are metal:headbang: :worship:

breeding death said:
Jackson is owned by fender and that isnt very "metalish"
:p

Tell that to Karl Sanders from the Death Metal band, Nile. He plays Fenders with the built-in guitar synth controller.

Break Zero said:
Ever try out a ESP/ltd. DV8? Those are pretty damn good Vs

I tested a cheaper version of that (I think it was the LTD DV-8R) in a store some weeks ago and I thought it was a pretty cool guitar

are there any 7-string V models?? I know of a Epiphone flying V with 7-strings, but apart from that (except customs of course)

hm, I was under the impression that the BC Rich Jr V and KKV are rather large compared to the Jackson Vs for example

I also really like extreme V-shapes like the Moser V for example :)