Dimebag Darrell Abbot Memorial Fund

Fallen_Angel1966

New Metal Member
Dec 11, 2004
Hey guys its me Erika and Im here with some AWESOME news. Well, Im sure that everyone knows what happened this week (you cant hide a Hero being killed on stage from anyone). There has been announced a Darrell Abbot Fund that will be held at any US Bank branch for 3 months. With the money that will be raised with this Fund, there will be a Pantera Tribute Concert in great Memory of Dimebag Darrell.

Now I know that some Metalheads are frustrated with what happened with Pantera, but Dimebag was a Legend, a Hero. He has influenced A LOT of people and he was the BEST person there ever was. He had such a GREAT personality on the stage and off. I had the pleasure of meeting Dimebag a few times. Its sad to see him go and he WIll be remembered forever. Now if you are a HUGE fan of Pantera and/or Damage Plan you should make a contribution to this Fund because it shows everyone around the world that the Metalhead Family is the BIGGEST and STRONGEST family there ever was to walk to earth.

Now since I considered Dimebag to be a good freind and an EXCELLENT role model for most Metalheads, I have sent in a picture of the black ribbon, Im sure everyone has seen (the one with his name on one leg, the years he graced us with his GREAT presence, a heart with a guitarist in the middle, and "You Are Not Forgotten" on top) and turning it into a patch. Since I know you guys, yours will be free (unless you want to contribute to the Fund because since I am a TRUE Metalhead it WILL be going to the Fund). Everyone I know will be getting theirs free and to everyone else who wants one its not going to be no more than $5 per patch. Ive seen the proof already and I tell you what guys, these patches are WORTH it. As soon as I get the cash and I call in my approval it will take at least 14 days to get in. When they come in, I will let everyone know. Email me at my direct email address at angelicscars69@aol.com and let me know if you guys want one.
Erika
\m/ R.I.P Dimebag \m/