Dimebag's autograph for you!

evilash

New Metal Member
Dec 10, 2004
I ended up getting his autograph at a guitar signing. I WILL NOT SELL THIS ON EBAY ! I would like you guys from Anthrax to have this. Its written on my PAUL STANLEY ICEMAN, Charlie & Scott,singed this also. This guitar means alot to me, its the only one I own, the autograph is on the pick guard ,I would be happy to give you the pick guard. Please let me know where to send this, give it to someone who needs it more than me.I also am very sad this cruel event happened,this is a person not a target. This gift would be a very unselfish act I would do for the good of METAL. Plus I love ANTHRAX they rule! Thanks again SCOTT & CHARLIE for singing my guitar 5 years ago at the S.O.D. concert in Portland. PLEASE CONTACT MY E-MAIL. YOUR FAN,PAUL. :headbang: e-mail adress evilash2@comcast.net

i got my guitar signed by dme many years ago at a guitar convention,my guitar is dark blue and dime had a dark marker to sign it,u can only see the signiture in light but i am so lucky to have been blessed with his sig,when i get my own place i will be framing the guitar with the dime picks i got from him,actually i will have a music room dedicated to him,i was also lucky enought to have hime sign cfh vulgar and fbd albums,he was such a cool guy.

mrthrax said:
i got my guitar signed by dme many years ago at a guitar convention,my guitar is dark blue and dime had a dark marker to sign it,u can only see the signiture in light but i am so lucky to have been blessed with his sig,when i get my own place i will be framing the guitar with the dime picks i got from him,actually i will have a music room dedicated to him,i was also lucky enought to have hime sign cfh vulgar and fbd albums,he was such a cool guy.
thanks for the response,its nice to see people really care when it counts. what is one of the best aussie bands? my very favorite group is KING DIAMOND, Ive got a tattoo covering most of my leg of him, its not done yet.I also know he's not from there. Thanks again for some feed back , I also have a 1st addition ACE FREHLY doll autographed by DIMEBAG MY ex still has it.DIMEBAG thought it was really killer that I had him sign it. If you see it on E-BAY,slam her! she will sell it for the wrong reason, she doesnt care about DIMEBAG ...but :headbang: some of us do.