Dimension Zero

wrongforum.jpg

It's not like Steve doesn't go off topic... oh wait, he does. :)

Thet were playing at The Underworld in London, UK.
Support was Descent, Immemorial, and Detonation.
DZ were awesome. I was worried that without Glenn they wouldn't be quite as strong guitar wise - but I don't know if they did overdubs or not, but they still sounded amazing.
Jesper should stick to guitar though :) he's not half as good at bass.

NOT EVEN DEAD IS MY FAVORITE SONG along with Amygdala , its a bummer Glenn left but if you look a the songs DAniel wrote compared to glenn then well see awesome things in the future. Look at who wrote each song in THis HEll and youll see the best songs most of them anyway were written by Daniel , so now if JESPER and Daniel start writting most of the songs I see the next coming of At the Gates, Glenns songs I thought were more straight ahead with not as much melody, but still good none the less. Sorry i just cant say enough good things about them. They are gonna write some of the baddest old school thrash songs ever. I HOPE ANYWAY. MAybe Glenn should stop being a wuss about touring and just do it , I mean first Inflames and now DZ , I think Jesper has lost patience with him. GLENN you already screwed yourself once , DONT DO IT AGAIN.