Dimmu Borgir live

Tet

Sep 16, 2002
Harrow, Middx., UK
www.astradyne.co.uk
I saw Dimmu Borgir play in London a couple of days ago. Norther were pretty good, Hypocrisy less so, but Dimmu Borgir were excellent. After a shitty few weeks at work, they were exactly what I needed. I only hope that I finally get to see Borknagar in the UK sometime soon. Yeah, I know it's all down to the promoters and not the band, but I'm working on it :)

You lucky bastard.
I wanted to se DB here in Malmö but they were sold out :cry:
I hope Borknagar will come to Malmö and pick a better venue to play on than KB(Bad neighberhood).
Baltiska hallen is much better.

Tet said:
I saw Dimmu Borgir play in London a couple of days ago. Norther were pretty good, Hypocrisy less so, but Dimmu Borgir were excellent. After a shitty few weeks at work, they were exactly what I needed. I only hope that I finally get to see Borknagar in the UK sometime soon. Yeah, I know it's all down to the promoters and not the band, but I'm working on it :)

Sounds like a kickass show, i wanna see norther very badly.

How badass would it be if DB and Borknagar would tour together? I would love to see Vintersorg and Vortex duet on Presence is Ominous. I realize that this is wishful thinking, but there isn't any bad blood between the bands is there?

When I met Vortex he was playing in Dimmu and I was like "Dude simon you RULED IN BORKNAGAR!!" he just frowned. Obviously he wanted to hear me say how great he is in Dimmu Borgir, but Borknagar just rules over Dimmu any day.

So who knows if there is bad blood? Maybe between simon & oystein....but not between simon & vintersorg. I dont know I dont want to start rumors.

I was hoping to catch 'em in december, though i'm not too optimistic on still getting a ticket. Think they give a nice show, but if I had to choose between live performances by Dimmu or Borknagar, i'd go for the one starting with an B, ending in orknagar. Hell, besides that I do like Dimmu's music, the highlights would definetely be the parts involving Simens vocal displays :cool: . I so regretted that he decided to mainly concentrate on Dimmu, while I think the marriage between borknagar and himself would have spawned many more great things. Like his parts with Dimmu, but it's just not the same, as his own creativity is almost completely lost.

i saw the hypocrisy, bodom, nevermore dimmu show last night. hypocrisy was incredible, bodom was alright(not my cup of tea), nevermore was awesome and dimmu blew the fucking roof of the place. great show! my ears are still ringing!

Tet said:

I saw them on 1 November in Moscow. One of the best concerts I have ever been at.

I don't blame Nick Barker for quitting the band there new album is nothing compared to there older good shit seems to me that Dimmu are nothing but money pigs anymore....and there video on Mtv everyday cut in half

nice guys, I saw Rotting Christ, Borknagar and Old Mans Child making a big Black Metal Party so hold on to you dreams, everything is posible!

anybody know what they're gonna do about a replacement? i hear they're gonna go with session drummers in the interim

I saw Dimmu live last october and maybe I'll see them next juli on the With Full Force festival...I hope...