Dimmu Borgir

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
Anyone here pick up the new Dimmu Borgir album? I haven't yet, I was supposed to get a review copy, but due to the journalist in France that leaked the album Nuclear Blast USA didn't press many copies. In fact only a number of the major magazine and site in North America were able to obtain copies... It's on my list, I'm gonna get it next time I'm in the city. There's a deluxe version with a DVD that one sounds interesting...

I was hoping it would blow the last album to bits. I have heard two tracks and they were "good" but they didn't standout. I have to pick this up and listen to it in it's entirety....

well that was kinda what I was expecting too but that was a bummer but it's not a bad album though

I'm curious to this one since i like all their albums pretty much... and HellHammer is on this one no? ... I was a Nick Barker fan... loved his drumming...

Well I have listened it few times. It´s not bad album,but it´s got no hooks and it get boring pretty fast IMO. Maybi I try to listen it few more times and hope it´s open some how.:Smug:

That's pretty much how I felt about it. I dl'd it 2 months ago, and really never got through it. I thought DCA was much better.

I thought it was decent. I liked it more than the last one. I am a big fan of Voretx and he seemed to have more singing parts in this album.

Dimmu Burger?

20050416055240_dimmu_burger.jpg