Dimmu Borgir

The new Dimmu album is quite good, the problem with it is that its a far cry from original. And of course the fact that Hellhammer sucks (yes i will be flamed for this)

PS: Dimmu borgir's In Sorte Diaboli is currently the 4th most sold album in Norway

Anyone here pick up the new Dimmu Borgir album? I haven't yet, I was supposed to get a review copy, but due to the journalist in France that leaked the album Nuclear Blast USA didn't press many copies. In fact only a number of the major magazine and site in North America were able to obtain copies... It's on my list, I'm gonna get it next time I'm in the city. There's a deluxe version with a DVD that one sounds interesting...

It's good... if you like their other albums it's worth picking up but it isn't nearly as good as say SBD or EDT.

I saw them live last night in Dallas and it was a big let down. The sound was not very good and they didnt play the greats like Stormblast or In Deaths Embrace.

And of course the fact that Hellhammer sucks (yes i will be flamed for this
:OMG: :mad: Don't worry I won't flame ya but I think your wrong.. HellHammer is a very talented drummer as is evidenced by all his work on Mayhem and with other bands... I'm more of a Nick Barker fan but HellHammer is a good studio musician addition to the band and their album..