Dimmu's new video

I'm gonna have to call them out for overuse of pentagrams.

Definitely agree. I think Mustis (not sure if that's his name) was the only remotely looking "badass"; namely because he wasn't doing anything overly gay. In fact, all he did was eat some damn bread :lol:

Shagrath reminds a lot of Ozzy in this video, especially with the facial expressions.

That's funny - that's the very first thing that came to my mind when I saw the screenshot Mr. Haze posted.

lol Galder just doesn't fit in because he's bald

reminds me of The Absence's drummer, he doesn't have a beard but everyone else in the band does.

Galder seriously needs to grow a fucking beard. Then he could at least cultivate the 'thuggish serial killer' look. The 'stache is just fucking creepy and un-metal as hell.

* note, I haven't actually watched the vid to see if he still has the 'stache, but I'd rather make uneducated assumptions than submit myself to a Dimmu video.

Definitely agree. I think Mustis (not sure if that's his name) was the only remotely looking "badass"; namely because he wasn't doing anything overly gay. In fact, all he did was eat some damn bread :lol:

Mustis is by far the most stylish member of that band. He should probly be the one directing their videos.

From watching that video, I could tell Vortex had in his mind "why the fuck did I join this band?"

I'm so glad he joined Code and will be able to sing/growl in his own style rather than conforming to whatever Silenoz composes.

Ooh, that's good news. When did that happen, and do they have any albums out yet with him on them?

Galder seriously needs to grow a fucking beard. Then he could at least cultivate the 'thuggish serial killer' look. The 'stache is just fucking creepy and un-metal as hell.

* note, I haven't actually watched the vid to see if he still has the 'stache, but I'd rather make uneducated assumptions than submit myself to a Dimmu video.

:lol: he looks like a fucking nazi to me for some reason