Dimmu's new video

And yeah the new Dimmu video is rather embarrassing. Part of the reason I think is the way the video was shot, it's obviously higher-end quality.
You're right in that one reason it's bad is because of how it's shot, but not in a quality sense. Rather their use of green screen is lame and cheap.

Thnks for the link Diavoli. :)

I find that video pretty fucking bad. I wasn't laughing. Seriously when I saw the moment when Vortex sings and points a cross with his finger I grabed my head and said "WTF is this?". The usage of speciall effects are poor. Really I don't understand why the guys from Dimmu don't notice it after the production of the clip. This video is bad. The thing I did like was that two girls with spiked crowns.

KevenZ, you're retarded. Bands that release more than one album a year more likely have a lot of time on their hands, or are one man projects which are usually easier to coordinate since you don't have to bother with other members...it doesn't mean they are immediately in it for the money.

he doesn't have lot of time since most of his splits are songs you can find on his full-lenghts.... except the production is a bit different..... wow, that certainly deserved to be released!

Splits are more like samplers to me, it gives you a good idea of what a band is like, and is usually demo material or material not wanted for a full length or in between full lengths.

dummykq4.jpg

Such a funny photo :p
Still, seems like a very cheesy vid to me.