Dimmu's new video

Fuck, I get off of broadband for one day and Dimmu makes a video that everyone :lol: over. Oh well, I'll watch it Sunday night, I like that song The Sacreligious Scorn, but I would've prefered a video for The Fundamental Alienation, that song is even better.

Mr Xasthur is supposedly so misanthropic he refuses to work with others, what a kvlt way to be lazy and stay home all day, I can't blame him though. :lol:

Fuck, I get off of broadband for one day and Dimmu makes a video that everyone :lol: over. Oh well, I'll watch it Sunday night, I like that song The Sacreligious Scorn, but I would've prefered a video for The Fundamental Alienation, that song is even better.

Dude, don't fucking watch that shit. I'm pretty sure it'll scar your image of Dimmu forever.

...while that may be inevitable anyway, you can still prolong it. At least until after you've bought your first album of theirs.

KevenZ, you're retarded. Bands that release more than one album a year more likely have a lot of time on their hands, or are one man projects which are usually easier to coordinate since you don't have to bother with other members...it doesn't mean they are immediately in it for the money.

Yesterday i watched the video, and it was pretty bad, but on the other hand, the song was good. I don't know why they did such a badass video, but the video of The Serpentine Offering was good.

Xasthur also probably much less than most bands due to a complete lack of touring

Yeah, which is basically where bands earn the most money from...not so much album sales.

And yeah the new Dimmu video is rather embarrassing. Part of the reason I think is the way the video was shot, it's obviously higher-end quality. I find that whenever you see black metal bands in person or in good quality pics/video, the "lamer" they look because they just look like fools who've overdone it with makeup and you can notice this more.

Anyways I still enjoy the music regardless. I think people pay far too much attention towards general perceptions, rumours, assumptions etc. When it all comes down to it, Dimmu is just a band like any other, and just a group of people making music.

^ just look it up on youtube....but you've been warned...I wouldn't say it's as bad as the black metal video(Immortal's) but it's almost up there with Ancient's vids (who I actually don't mind).