Dinner before the fest?

I think that's what he meant...
I mean where the hell else around Reggie's can you eat?
Unless there is a vending machine at the currency exchange on the corner!! LOL....

Don't know yet at all actually what time I am getting there each day.

Also wanted to figure out any carpooling possibilities for us West Suburban folk!
(Simon, Lee, etc)

I think that's what he meant...
I mean where the hell else around Reggie's can you eat?
Unless there is a vending machine at the currency exchange on the corner!! LOL....

Don't know yet at all actually what time I am getting there each day.

Also wanted to figure out any carpooling possibilities for us West Suburban folk!
(Simon, Lee, etc)

It is what I meant Jason. Bob just has to assume the worst, doesn't he?

Friday I can't carpool. i'm leaving straight from work. Saturday I'd be open to it though.

White Castle is the lowest of the low....
I hate that place.....

Saturday I don't know what's up yet, since I have to figure out what time the rest of the guys are getting there. I will be in touch Simon.

Yeah I up for gettin' dinner. What time are you planning on getting there Friday? I want to see Gatekrashor.

I'm leaving Schaumburg at 3 just so I can avoid traffic and get a decent parking spot. So I'll probably be there around 4.

Dude, Gatekrashor isn't until 7:15. Idk what to think of them. I'm more interested in Wrath though.

I'll do dinner, I'm at the South Loops Hotel so I'm right near the venue already. Any tips on what to do in the morning/afternoon before dinner? Anything cool withint walking distance?

you can take a walk to the Housing Projects and get shot a few blocks over.

Actually Chinatown is a few blocks from the venue so you can walk around there in the AM / afternoon. You can also take the Red Line EL train right into the Loop area and walk around the Grant park area where the Fountain is, the Bean and all sorts of stuff like the Art Institute. It literally is like 3 stops on the red line.

We can all eat when everyone gets there and hang out.