Need a hotel/Crash pad for the fest!

Element_man

Lord of the Realm
Hey folks, anyone from the forum here wanting to split a hotel room with me? I'm not sure who from Canadia is going back to the fest this year. I'm only looking for friday+saturday night, my flight gets in just after noon on the friday, leaves sunday at like 1pm.

I'd like to book at the South Loop again, that was a lot of fun. Seems to be where the party's at. If no one is up to this, does anyone have a place I can crash on the weekend?

If all else fails, I'll drop my luggage off in someone's car during the fest, then mosey over to the hotel and pass out on whichever floor I end up on, but I'm a guy that prefers a to "plan" when possible

If you want to stay on my couch you are more than welcome. I trust you enough to stay over. Only issue is I have cats if you have allergies and I also have to leave early each day for the show so that is an issue let me know. It would be free as well.

I'd be very interested in sharing a party room with you for the fest. You are gay friendly, correct?
;)

Wow, thanks for the offers folks. I want to be close to the action if possible, so I'm down to get a room with ya, Yoder. Know anyone else that wants to split it with us? For the two nights I think it'll cost $200-$250 total for two beds, based on what I paid last year

;)

Wow, thanks for the offers folks. I want to be close to the action if possible, so I'm down to get a room with ya, Yoder. Know anyone else that wants to split it with us? For the two nights I think it'll cost $200-$250 total for two beds, based on what I paid last year

I'll contact some people about it today. My friend Vince might be down, and I think Collin wants to come out for at least one of the nights.

Also, if you want to be SUPER greasy we can stay in a Chinatown hotel on the cheap. I remember looking at a small 2 bed room for like $60 a night.

Hey Jeff! I talked to Collin and he's decided that he is definitely going to Ragnarokkr now that we all are sharing a hotel room. That makes

Jeff
Me
Vince
Collin

As the members. We could probably get one or two more people if necessary. I shall book the South Loop hotel very soon. I'm just waiting on my student loan reimbursement to come in.

Ok, if that is easier for you, I'm cool with that.

I can provide you some links to book. I don't know what the rates are if you call and get a discount, but ordering a traditional room with 2 queen beds is only like $120 a night.

We are going to have a roundtable Fantasy Literature discussion. The panel will include Me, Jeff, Jason, Jason, Jake, and Collin talking about Howard, Tolkien, Erikson, Moorcock, White, and probably some Lovecraft. Tickets are bring some beers to drink with us and Magic cards if you have any.