Need hotel help for PP 2007

Like there is something wrong with that? :headbang:

Being a 48 fanboy or having Nevermore pijamas? :lol:

The first is a duty, the second...err, I will rather have standard pijamas. For some reason I visualize Hawk PJ's like Mickey Mouse ones only with Nevermore album covers or logos :saint:

damn, I was only kidding when I said something about sharing rooms, but all hotels in the 'local' area are booked. No dates avail. Well the four seasons for 209 a night, which actually I'd stay there over a motel 8 for 199 a night.... anywho I know people have booked multiple rooms at various hotels and I'll search later but WOW I was taken back a bit.

damn, I was only kidding when I said something about sharing rooms, but all hotels in the 'local' area are booked. No dates avail. Well the four seasons for 209 a night, which actually I'd stay there over a motel 8 for 199 a night.... anywho I know people have booked multiple rooms at various hotels and I'll search later but WOW I was taken back a bit.

I'm double booked at the Residence and Granada. We could swap rooms halfway through the stay and split the price right down the middle to help defray the cost of the Residence. :lol:

I'm double booked at the Residence and Granada. We could swap rooms halfway through the stay and split the price right down the middle to help defray the cost of the Residence. :lol:

Sounds psychotically reasonable :p Anything that can help sounds fine by me (if I can make it, still have to talk to my boss, and since I only have 2 weeks in the company it's a bit awkward IMO).

Dastardly bastard you have my room!!!!!!:lol: I've been getting great deals by booking packages, so until I can get some airfare info I'm holding off. Saved myself over $600 bucks last trip:headbang:

Dastardly bastard you have my room!!!!!!:lol: I've been getting great deals by booking packages, so until I can get some airfare info I'm holding off. Saved myself over $600 bucks last trip:headbang:

I suppose my airfare will be higher in 2007 since I don't have as many points in my CC a I did last time, but again once a year I believe I deserve to see you people :worship:

I am talking to someone at the ansley inn in Atlanta. http://www.ansleyinn.com/
Trying to get some kind of deal if we book a bunch of rooms there. Seems like a nice place and it's about 1/2 mile from the venue. The Residence is trying to screw us over big time so I figured I would look around the area. I already informed them of the type of crowd at this place and have not received negative feedback yet. They just recently had a fire, but should be open back up by July. Is there anyone intersted in maybe booking this place up if they are cool with it? I will let everybody know what's up when I get further details. Just let me know if your interested!:headbang:

^^^^ as long as someone walks with us ya know safety in numbers thing. And they haven't said anything about our group!?!? You must've not sent pictures LOL I'll check it out again waiting to see what sort of package I can book. Keep me posted please. Hugs to Kathy!

That looks like a nice little diamond in the rough you found Savaron. I never even thought about a bed and breakfast.

Did you ask them about their hours -- close at 11:00? That's the only thing I saw that made me wonder a bit.

:lol: When I do get rid of one of the rooms you can have first dibs on it. I'll hang onto both for a while in case anyone I know needs a room.