Dio and Anthrax! Plus a warm up date!

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
Anthrax are playing Northern Lights on 9/28, I'm assuming this is a "warm up" gig for the Dio tour. I'm excited as hell about this tour. When my friend Micheal and I saw Dio last summer (w/ Maiden) we said "Dio and Anthrax would rule." These are two bands that real metal fans know and love. I hope it comes to Columbus, but barring that I will make a weekend road trip. Last time Dio toured he came to Bogarts in Cincy, so maybe this time he will do the same. We'll see I guess. Anyone finds any dates post them here!!

TD said:
Anthrax are playing Northern Lights on 9/28, I'm assuming this is a "warm up" gig for the Dio tour. I'm excited as hell about this tour. When my friend Micheal and I saw Dio last summer (w/ Maiden) we said "Dio and Anthrax would rule." These are two bands that real metal fans know and love. I hope it comes to Columbus, but barring that I will make a weekend road trip. Last time Dio toured he came to Bogarts in Cincy, so maybe this time he will do the same. We'll see I guess. Anyone finds any dates post them here!!
DIO was good on that tour but Anthrax should been on it and not him. Ronnie is good but I have a feeling this is going to come off like another old fart has been gig. I don't see how opening for DIO is going to give them any new or more exposure. This is all IMHO.

Ragamuffin said:
After that crap he did in Black Sabbath, I'm faily certain he's fair game.
Well, that is a good point. Iron Maiden sucks these days, Metallica sucks these days, Ozzy's newer shit sucks for the most part, DIO in Sabbath sucked...etc. etc.
But the classic shit (from any of these bands) must not be dissed.