Dio and Anthrax! Plus a warm up date!

Dude, Dio lives in a castle and slays dragons and jumps on tigers. He kicks ass. End of story. Ragamuffin, remember, if you listen to fools, the mob rules, and you'll be the last in line. I gotta go, 'cause when there is lightning, ya know, it always brings me down.

dutchy said:
Trax has to tour with some "fresh blood", this does nothing for the band!!!!!try Hatebreed, HazenStreet, something cool and heavy!!!!!!!!!

They need to take Children of Bodom out with them. Give Bodom an hour and that would be a helluva show. In the meantime, guess I'll have to settle for seeing them with Lamb of God and Fear Factory. Oh, well.

Scott

DIO is good :headbang: but he's not the man for the job. This is like when they opened for Ozzy on the SOE tour and Ozzy goes into "We Are World" :wave: on his opening song and I fucking bailed.

Is there any good news about this. How about a setlist. Anything different from last time at Harpo's. Gearing up for Metallus...? I've never seen Dio. I might be on crutches. Rock 'N Roll Children can Holy Dive on my Sacred Heart even if I'm the Last in Line. It's HEAVEN AND HELL!

Bass Fellow said:
Is there any good news about this. How about a setlist. Anything different from last time at Harpo's. Gearing up for Metallus...? I've never seen Dio. I might be on crutches. Rock 'N Roll Children can Holy Dive on my Sacred Heart even if I'm the Last in Line. It's HEAVEN AND HELL!

How bad is Harpos?? This might be the only show I can make. I'd like to hook up b4 hand in a safe neighborhood and go in unison. PM me.

I remember a few years ago, Scott saying he would retire before playing at Harpos again. Guess it must not be that bad, after all. Yeah, its a shitty neighborhood. And yeah, the stage is like 7 feet tall. And I wouldn't recommend touching anything in the bathrooms. But I liked Harpos. Granted, I had only been there a couple of times.

Scott