discography on official page

Surfacer

Caught in the Mosh
Jul 11, 2002
Sweden
www.freakvent.com
i've been on thinking of this for a while..
how come WCFYA isn't listed with the rest of the discography?

sure there's a bigass banner of lots of info that there's a new album out, but still..

Surfacer said:
i've been on thinking of this for a while..
how come WCFYA isn't listed with the rest of the discography?

sure there's a bigass banner of lots of info that there's a new album out, but still..
Because Justin (me) is a lazy ass.

Actually, it's on there, just not completed and linked.
http://anthraxtheband.com/html/discs/ANTHRAX_wcfya.htm

Hopefully I will take care of that by the end of the day. Then I can look for a new job.

BTW, I did just finally update the SOWN, Stomp and Volume 8 pages this past weekend. Go me!

Reactions: Badatta2ud
thats cool...so u know the band for real? heh thats great!
its not like u have and maybe can post a big pic of the i am the man cover(like taken from the poster)?

jdelpi said:
I thought just colored.

Here is the info I have:

Label: Nuclear Blast
ASIN: B00006L71V
Catalogue Number: NB06991

Cool, thanks. I have it on colored, and was wonderining if it came out on black. Again thanks. If I could just now find a copy of Fistful of Anthrax, or a copy of the French Anti-Social for a decent price I would be happy. If you ever want to thin out your collection let me know. Im always looking.

Once I was about to ready to buy the French Antisocial off eBay. Then while looking through stuff I realized I had it. Last night I just realized I have the flexi-7" single of "Now It's Dark" from Kerrang! mag. Craziness. I do know someone on this board who *might* be looking to thin out his collection. I'll email him, as he may miss this.

I do that on Ebay too. Find out about that collection. I only need a few records. Im looking for Japan LPs, and some rare shirts, and collectable stuff. I have a prettty cool collection of stuff from over the years. Is there a Anthrax site where collectors list their stuff (like Misfitscentral.com).