I don't know what's that Lollipop Magazine, but...

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
...it's good they suck Anthrax's balls so bad on WCFYA matter, still I can't seem to get over this bullshit the reviewer states in the beginning, about the shittiness and how Anthrax was "laughable when they split with Joey"-he meant SOWN, apparently. I am like, what the fuck? I know, there's a difference among WCFYA and the previous ones, but can you say the rest of Bush era albums were just shitty, and the last one is great? He must have had his head up his ass while listening to SOWN and Volume 8, and suddenly he had his head pooped out and then he put on WCFYA.

johnnieCzech said:
...it's good they suck Anthrax's balls so bad on WCFYA matter, still I can't seem to get over this bullshit the reviewer states in the beginning, about the shittiness and how Anthrax was "laughable when they split with Joey"-he meant SOWN, apparently. I am like, what the fuck? I know, there's a difference among WCFYA and the previous ones, but can you say the rest of Bush era albums were just shitty, and the last one is great? He must have had his head up his ass while listening to SOWN and Volume 8, and suddenly he had his head pooped out and then he put on WCFYA.
while he did crucify anthrax on there other bush era albums its a known fact that alot of anthrax fans jumped ship,metal fans dont like change,there was def so much more press for attack of the killer b's than there first album with bush,they went from being almost evryones fave band to practically nothing in a few years!

i myself wasnt blown away by sown,and i dont blame john bush for it as he was still finding his feet,i found stomp a return to form and volume 8 was a step backwards for me,wcfya is easily there best record,for the first time john bush totally took control of the way this album came out

Some people just don't like when a band changes at all. I like Anthrax's older stuff better but that's doesn't mean they don't rock with John Bush because they do. I can't see why he would consider SOWN a joke at all. That album rules. None of their fans thought it was a joke because it went gold here in the US and that means it sold as well as their previous albums. I can see him ripping Stomp and Vol8 though. Stomps heavy guitar sound rules but it can also turn you off from it. When I first heard it I was like "What the Fuck is that?" But after a few listens is grew on me and is a kick ass album. I can see where he's coming from about Vol8 it's my least favorite album from Anthrax. The first 3 songs kick ass, HW rocks, KB and HT are decent as well but most of the album isn't that impressive. I listened to it yesterday just to see if I was missing anything but most of the album I think is rather forgetable.

At least he's seen the light on WCFYA which is their best album since POT. After changing their sound on all the albums since SOWN i think they've found the formula on the new one that works the best. John's voice takes over this album stronger than anyone they've done with him. WCFYA kicks as much ass as any metal album new or old out there right now and is a classic metal album from start to finish.

Rock On!

Listening to classics like Be all and Belly of the Beast creeps me out. It's as if Charlie and Scott wrote them intending for Bush to sing them. Prophecy?

I think V8 is the "weakest" Bush era album as much as I love it. It's the only album I have by Anthrax where I have to skip around songs and be in a mood to listen to certain ones. Fozzy although is a highlight.

I agree with you about Vol8 as i stated before. I can listen to the first three on there anytime. Harms Way I can listen to all the time as well and i might do one or two more but that's it. It reminds me of SOE where I think that it was their weakest Belladonna album but then they came back with POT so after the so-so albums like that one and Vol8 they seem to follow it up with an ass kicking album.

Rock On!