disgusting, sick and .... wtf??!

http://www.nettavisen.no/servlets/page?section=1706&item=273076 "The 26-year-old who is charged with mutilation of corpses in Skien, Norway, is said to have cut the head off a corpse as part of a bet where the prize was some hashish." haha way to go :)

seriously though, what on earth has satanism got to do with mutilating corpeses? "The 30-year-old confirms that she knew her friend was in a band, but says she had no idea that he was involved in Satanism." silly...

Hmm...well, the media always wants to make things even worse than they are...if a guy mutilates a corpse its horrible, but its even worse if a satanist does it, so blame the media as always...

well, the guy got kicked out of his band 3 years ago, cause he was a fucking drugaddict.. ok, so he likes black metal, but im sure the drugs made him what he is today.. a fucking dopehead

too bad, cause it ruins the whole scene..

Okay I dont understand what all the fuzz is about. People gets killed everyday in norway, but this deserves a front page and 4 pages inside in VG, plus Tv debates blablabla... He could ask me for my body, Ill give it for 50,000 kr, postmortem(love that song) and he could do whatever the fuck his sick mind wanted. And the most stupid thing is the priest who said that Black Metal should be banned and the body desecration max sentence should be increased to 6 years. Thats stupid when rapist get out after one year.

yea seriously. Its not shocking at all to me, and i dont even live in Norway. I read articles about this kind of thing all the time, be it in Norway or Florida (although not as common in the states).

Ergol The Ineffable said:
It was even talk of forbidding Black Metal, so the story is creepy in more ways than one

from what i gathered, it was merely a question by a talkshow host, to a priest, which answered negativly on the issue.

the priest did not even blame black metal, he said it was most likely a combination of different things. which is probably right.

remember: the media is just a bunch of whores.

opacity said:

Actually, it reminds me of what happen in Germany not to long ago... dunno if anyone heard of it...

There was a man who had cut of the head of his sister in law and was runnong around in the town center. People thought someonw had been watching to much horror movies and laught first until they realized the head was real...

Weird said:
from what i gathered, it was merely a question by a talkshow host, to a priest, which answered negativly on the issue.

the priest did not even blame black metal, he said it was most likely a combination of different things. which is probably right.

remember: the media is just a bunch of whores.

Yeah..very well said. I like black metal, does that mean I will carry a severed head to a party? The media likes to exaggerate everything.

And for my next trick.......
fire.large.jpg

Neeeh...