this news article is breathtakingly amazing for so SO many reasons.

080969.jpg

hahaha i can not stop looking at this and laughing, because undoubtedly, gard solstad uses this same exact facial expression when he's sexing someone up (and apparently, ALSO the same face he makes right after discovering a scull!)

no really.

stare at his face and imagine him doing it!

great results, i tell you.

also, toby - when you said that, my eyes scrolled down gard's digital picture, the same way you scroll down a computer screen, and for some reason! well this is very odd, but - i saw him wearing a pink ruffled pilgrim skirt that had the words "pilgrim" embroidered on the side!

holy shit, i think i need some sleep. :/

I love how you copy/pasted gard solstad's name into that last post!

as if the font were especially important to exemplify his mannerisms.
PS, also he make sthe same face when he is CUTTING SOMEONE UP AND BURYING THEIR SCULL IN A SCHOOL PLAYGROUND.

He has been waiting for the day the children find it for probably 4 years.

also!

keep in mind that these are lonely European kids weened on bad media-saavy fantasy books and geographically shitty cold weather.

this mean that they will either become:

a. black metal
b. scull diggerers

they chose the latter.

norway is an awesome country!

http://www.nettavisen.no/servlets/page?section=1706&item=275184

Comedian uses dead pig as boat
Av: Hanne Dankertsen
[font=Arial,Helvetica]03. jul 09:27, ny 14:53[/font]

081048.jpg
[font=Arial,Helvetica]Animal rights activists are furious after a Norwegian comedian attached an engine to a dead pig and used it a boat.[/font]

[font=Arial,Helvetica]The comedian, Kristopher Schau and his NRK radio show are entertaining the crowd at the Quart Festival at the moment, but their humour provokes parts of their audience Wednesday. The group of entertainers have tried blowing up rats and hamsters with helium to make what they called «organic balloons». The animals exploded and the remains were plashed at the audience. General manager of NRK, John G. Bernander, was present as this happened. [/font]
081049.jpg
[font=Arial,Helvetica]Kyrre Holm Johannessen riding the pig.[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica](Photos: NRK)[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]Engine on pig[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica]On Tuesday Schau and his colleagues attached an engine to a dead pig and used the animal as a boat. The pig was filled with floating materials before they attached the engine and put the “boat” at sea. «This is one of the greatest things I have ever seen», Schau said to the audience. Animal rights activists in Kristiansand are furious about the entertainment. «I feel angry but maybe most of all sad. I think it is terribly sad watching people being entertained by such a thing», said Ragnar Ommundsen. The Norwegian animal rights organisation sent a complaint to John G. Bernander yesterday and he promised to send them a reply. Schau said, «If they have problems with this, they should attack children who play with their food as well. I do hope someone makes a fleet out of me when I die». [/font]