disgusting

sonofhendrix13

some loser
Jul 1, 2004
Gloucester, MA
i dont understand u people. i dont care if this is wut u think or if he feel u need to share it but alot of the comments here seem so stupid.

like this one:

I think it is high time to test a hydrogen bomb out on a civilian populace.

One for Iran, and I would like to drop one on Mecca during their little haji thing they do every year.
:err:

im all for freedom of speech but these comments seem so ignorant.

im probably not going to make any impact whatsoever and this thread will definitely bashed and then deleted so im not even going to attempt to respond.

im probably not going to make any impact whatsoever
Nope.

Getting shot at by arabs kinda made me not like them very much.
saint.gif

But their bad aim and inability to find proper cover made them fun
wavey.gif

Yeah, I think the idea of using an H-bomb is a little extreme, but I'm all for going in and killing the leaders/military, though save the innocent.

So why be a fucking JACKASS!!! and run your mouth about something that
you really don't need to comment on??.....I mean hell didn't you just get here??? You must like reading that type of shit or else you wouldn't be posting about it, FAG!!!!

sonofhendrix13 said:
i dont understand u people. i dont care if this is wut u think or if he feel u need to share it but alot of the comments here seem so stupid.

like this one:

im probably not going to make any impact whatsoever and this thread will definitely bashed and then deleted so im not even going to attempt to respond.

sonofhendrix13 said:

like this one:

Nope no impact here. Just ignore it dude, if you dont want to hear about how we feel about killing every Jawa in this world, say to yourself " thats fucked up" and go about your buisness........Besides some of the shit talked here is sarcastic and very " tounge in cheek" .but most of it is pretty serious .............Just like I mean this seriously
dean_fingercopy.jpg

Im not the greatest speller in the world but I think spelling what...wut......and you ....u....... is pretty stupid............Seriously............