Dismember live

stefan86

invariably off-topic
Feb 19, 2003
Stockholm, Sweden
www.deathdoom.com
I saw Dismember a few hours ago (for the second time) and fuck...this band delivers live. Great setlist with all the classic tunes and very funny middle-talks. If anyone has a chance of seeing 'em, do it now! :headbang:

I saw 'em in Stockholm yesterday. I dont remember the exact setlist but they opened with "Where The Iron Crosses Grow" and closed with "Dreaming In Red" and "Hate Campaign" as the encore.
These songs were also included:
Skin Her Alive
Soon To Be Dead
In Deaths Sleep
Skinfather
I Saw Them Die
Collection By Blood
Casket Garden
Of Fire
Let The Napalm Rain
Forged With Hate
Where Angels Fear To Tread
Tragedy of The Faithful

maybe some other new track as well..but thats most of it

Warlord Of Death said:
Dismember makes all the bands from gothenburg sound like Elton John. Too bad they won't be coming to ohio. :worship: Dismember>any band from gothenburg
I totally agree. The only Swedish band that could compete with Dismember was The Crown. Merciless is one hell of a good band aswell.

Insission are just about as good as dismember and probably more heavy (IMO). bloody incredible live. CDs DONT DO EM JUSTICE! Insission are swedish but I dont think they are form Gothenburg. I think they reign from stockholm or sommat. Anyway I havnt seen dismember live, but will keep my eyes pealed for em coming anywhere around here ;).