Dissolving bonds cover karaoke

Ahhh! Sounds great! :)
But what... you can't sing? ... I think everyone can sing :loco:

Yeah too bad... I already have my own karaoke version from the cover we did a few month ago *lol* ... but nice anyway!

Swany said:
Ahhh! Sounds great! :)
But what... you can't sing? ... I think everyone can sing :loco:

Yeah too bad... I already have my own karaoke version from the cover we did a few month ago *lol* ... but nice anyway!

thanks swany :) and yeah you and unicorn made the best covers ever :headbang:

I can't sing clean :erk: I tried to record but sounds really bad :erk:

will try my vocals there.. but also i don't think it would work.. i tried deadhouse and it do not sounded good... i've to develop some tecnique.. i find my singing to be good on my voice+acustic guitar records... but when it comes to mixing it to 'regular' songs...

Good work. Some timing issues here and there and the rhythm guitar sounds a bit out of tune, but I can't complain, because today I found a few song from a recording session I had a few years ago.
So, all of you who only know my "nice side" should check out theses "Extreme Noise Terror" coversongs :)
Some infos:
I play drums there, a totally brutal singer called Marc, and my brother on guitar.
http://www.ureuropa.com/Hel/zeug/ENT.zip

Unicorn said:
So, all of you who only know my "nice side" should check out theses "Extreme Noise Terror" coversongs :)
You never told me about that. And I can completely understand why :loco: Oh Markus, that sounds so so so soooo not good :rolleyes: :p but I'm happy to hear that you and you're songs/recordings haven't been perfect from the beginning on. I was already thinking about you being some mutant or alien or whatever *ggg* Well, the fact that you are slowly reaching a point beyond perfect does not necessarily make it less scarier ... but uhmmm... I accept that ;)

Swany said:
You never told me about that. And I can completely understand why :loco: Oh Markus, that sounds so so so soooo not good :rolleyes: :p but I'm happy to hear that you and you're songs/recordings haven't been perfect from the beginning on. I was already thinking about you being some mutant or alien or whatever *ggg* Well, the fact that you are slowly reaching a point beyond perfect does not necessarily make it less scarier ... but uhmmm... I accept that ;)

:lol:
Actually I like the sound of that recordings :ill:
It sounds like waste.. The drums were recorded with one mic and the ride is also the crash haha

@FatefuL: HAHAAA!!! *LOL* you rule man!!! :D I actually AM having a philosophy course right now and we're currently working on that solus ipse stuff and David Hume to whom my signature would fit better than to Mr. Hegel (;
But I really really hope that you know from which song or at least which band that quote is :Smug:
[euuuuhwww... one of my fave songs x)]

@Unicorn: *pats yer head* =)