The Vincm0rt "Katatonia Tabs" Project =)

m0rtis

Distopia
Apr 17, 2004
Istanbul, Turkey
Recently Vincent J. and I decided to tab Katatonia songs using Guitar Pro. Our aim is to tab The Great Cold Distance songs at first then the rest if it is asked. So we called it "The Vincem0rt Project" =) .The first work we did was "My Twin" and i posted it in another thread. And some of you asked us to tab Rusted next. So we did. Sorry for being so late but we had exams , finals and stuff..

I will update this post as we finish tabbing new songs and add the new links. You may also name the song that you want us to tab next..

Tabs done so far: (these are not offical tabs, they may not be %100 accurate)

1) My Twin

2) Rusted

3) Dissolving Bonds

Dude, where is the vocals, huh? :) :)
Nice shit! Well done! I like the Rusted tab much better. Playing it right now: nhe-nhe-nhe-nhe-ne-nhe-ne-ne-hne-ne-nhe-nhe...
Keep going! Stay Metal!

Thanks for the comments =)

We are not planning to tab Vocals since vocalists don't use tabs when they are covering songs =)

also i guess we are gonna start tabbing Dissolving Bonds next. But if you want another song, just name it. We want to finish The Great Cold Distance first before tabbing the older ones..

Great, mate! Dissolving Bonds would be awesome... But I like to hear the whole Teargas EP most of all. You know, those acoustic guitars in Sulfur and beginning of March 4: nha-nha-nha-nhe-nhu-nha. Argh, it's so genious! Guys, you're doing important deal, seriously, we all count on you. We believe in you! Good luck!

Nice work guys !
In The White and Soil's Song would be songs I'd like to see Tabbed !
Keep up the good work
Cheers,

Hey, chumps and chumpetes! :) I have found some Katatonia gp tabs. If you are interseted, here they are:
12: here, here and here
At Last: here, here and here
Burn the Remebrance: here and here
Dispossession: here
For My Demons: here, here and here
Omerta: here and here
Sulfur: here, here and here
Sweet Nurse: here, here and here
Teargas: here, here, here and here
Tomb of Insomnia: here, here and here
Without God: here, here and here

No offence to guys from the Vincem0rt Project, this tabs are really crappy, but someone can be interested.

Fahrenheit said:
Great, mate! Dissolving Bonds would be awesome... But I like to hear the whole Teargas EP most of all. You know, those acoustic guitars in Sulfur and beginning of March 4: nha-nha-nha-nhe-nhu-nha. Argh, it's so genious! Guys, you're doing important deal, seriously, we all count on you. We believe in you! Good luck!
Dissloving bonds, Teargas and Sulfur already exist as powertabs... but since you all prefer gp4...

The Foreverlorn said:
Dissloving bonds, Teargas and Sulfur already exist as powertabs... but since you all prefer gp4...
Yeah, I know... But guys doing it more gently and interesting, so I prefer their tabs. Heard Rusted tab? Then you should know what I am talking about.

well, as the other half of the project, let's show my face in here =)
Fahrenheit said:
Guys, you're doing important deal, seriously, we all count on you. We believe in you! Good luck!
good to hear:)

okay, I've got two weeks of tests and stuff left for school, and after that I've got the time in the world (summerholidays). So I'm going to invest a lot of time in this project =)