Distorted Mind wins first place at first round of Battle of the Bands

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Bill's return gig, Mike's debut show... it went great! I'd like to thank Derick, Laura, and Max for attending! t'was a splendid time, and I hope you guys enjoyed it!!

next round is Sunday APril 23, at the same venue

Whiskey Dix in Philadelphia, PA!

Let's hope you don't lose to locals. Happened at a battle here, they (the decent band) lost to a really shitty local band that had all their fans show up.

"This is our next song ... it's called 'Razorblades and Cheap Charades..."

fuckin emo band...

DM WAS FUCKING AWESOME! as was my first time meeting Bozzy ... even if i did say all of 2 things to you and i didn't get to say goodbye since we had to leave really soon to keep my lie to my parents in tact.

definatly gonna see the next one, though. you guys were fucking great.

The show was fucking amazing. Thanks to the 3 of you that showed up, it was quite a hike but it was very much appreciated.

I met Dreaming Neon Darkspot, I said hello, I'm Tempest from the board. and she just laughed at me.

Tempest said:
The show was fucking amazing. Thanks to the 3 of you that showed up, it was quite a hike but it was very much appreciated.

I met Dreaming Neon Darkspot, I said hello, I'm Tempest from the board. and she just laughed at me.

like I would do :kickass:

Lookie! Boarders!

boarders.jpg

Ahhh, I <3 Gatherings.
We got Bozarth up on stage, Zob Rombie, Draw on the Walls, Chromatose, Wolftribe, and Dreaming Neon Darkspot.