Disturbed - Indestructible

Carnivean

Let Your Mind Do the Work
Jun 16, 2006
Colorado, USA
Disturbed's latest and newly released (June 3rd, 2008) album Indestructible.. the tracks are listed in the order below:

1. Indestructible
2. Inside The Fire
3. Deceiver
4. The Night
5. Perfect Insanity
6. Haunted
7. Enough
8. The Curse
9. Torn
10. Criminal
11. Divide
12. Facade

Well for those who have heard it, what do you think?

Favorite track off the album is 'Haunted'.

I actually like this. 10,000 Fists was better. Both eclipse their early nu metal catalog. It's not the album of the year or even mentionable, but it's still a good album.

Disturbed's latest and newly released (June 3rd, 2008) album Indestructible.. the tracks are listed in the order below:

1. Indestructible
2. Inside The Fire
3. Deceiver
4. The Night
5. Perfect Insanity
6. Haunted
7. Enough
8. The Curse
9. Torn
10. Criminal
11. Divide
12. Facade

Well for those who have heard it, what do you think?

Favorite track off the album is 'Haunted'.

I'd rather off myself.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=AdGlAg17Egs&feature=related[/ame]

The 'MC' girl in this band sounds like the disturbed singer when he does his stupid 'RETURN TO ME RETURN TO ME DIG DIG DIGGA DO' bullshit.

O WA A A A ....DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS....ahahahaha......man I cant believe I used to like that stuff.......haaaaha.........PEAC EOUT

"If that's posing, then so be it," the guitarist continued. "To me, I don't think we talk about when we're going to put our foot up on a monitor. That's just silly. It's a natural thing we do. Those guys can say whatever they want. If that's supposed to be a jab at us, am I offended? I don't give a shit. If they're saying it because they're haters, why? Because we sell millions of records and lots of tickets? It sounds more like jealousy to me."

lmao what a DOUCHE