Disturbed is back

The link was bad, first of all. And the way to do youtube embeds in these parts is to take the video ID and wrap it in [ youtube] [ /youtube] tags (sans the space). The video ID is .com/watch?v=jqPlk0EOX-E what comes after the ?v= so that one would be [ youtube]jqPlk0EOX-E[ /youtube] (again, sans the spaces i put after the opening bracket).

Alternative way to correctly embed YouTube videos: you can also use the Insert Link button (the globe with a chain link) this forum provides. When you enter the url, follow these rules and it will show inline:

- use youtube.com url, not youtu.be
- remove 's' in https
- don't include any of the junk after the 10 character ID - it should end in watch?v=xxxxxxxxxx - all that 'feature' and 'embed' stuff in the url screws it up

I don't know how I missed this. I stumbled upon this a few days ago. I absolutely adore the original. I have heard many covers of this, and although I respect Nevermore's version, I consider it a completely different song. This is the only cover I have heard that gives the original classic justice. I understand some people simply won't like this, and I have no problem with that, but in my ears, this is very high art. I am blown away by this. awesome tune and kudos to Disturbed.

DISTURBED TEAM UP WITH BREAKING BENJAMIN FOR SUMMER TOUR; ALTER BRIDGE, SAINT ASONIA TO SUPPORT

disturbedtourfeb.jpg