Djentish Thang![PODx3/SD2.0]

the way the hi-hat plays on all the stabs rather than keeping a solid 4/4 groove going is a bit bland and almost a tad uncomfortable to listen to, it doesnt really fit.
Also, throw in a load of groovy ghost note shit on that first groove. 4/4 hi-hat and a fuck load of really subtle ghost notes would be perfect.

mix is nice, drums sound really big, i really dig the ringy snare. guitar tone is pretty fucking epic. those open chords at the end were reaching near Meshuggah - Minds Mirrors levels of heaviness, so props for that.

agree with most the above and it sounds like the whole mix is a little over compressed, the clean guitar sound shouldn't be so twangy, try getting it smoothed out a little and high pass it to around 500hz aswell as maybe some more effects on it?

Yeah I've got to agree with Gareth, the drums in the beginning are a bit awkward to listen to. No one really plays like that haha.

I love the snare. The OH are a bit over overcompressed, they sound kind of "narrow."

Thanks for the quick replies guys, that's something that doesn't happen a lot here ^^

i will look into your pointers, thanks for that!
& i have to agree with the Hihat comment, will post an update soon.

EDIT: New version in my first post.

This song would sound so brutal if you let off the compression a tad! Badass song though :]