do marshmallows exist in europe?

well, actually Manoel and Joaquim are the most common names in portugal :lol:
and everytime we have a joke about portuguese (and belive me, we have LOOOOOOOOOTS of them :lol: they have their own category :p), it's always about a guy named Manoel and a guy named Joaquim :p

delt said:
haeAHeHaEHaHeAHeAHeA!! i just talked to him and his brother's name is Manoel, he lives a few streets from here!!! :tickled: :lol: :D :loco:

ROFLMFAO! you're serious?! :lol: oh gawd!

the whole "Joaquim/Manoel" thing in Portugal reminds me of another name situation. in the Philippines everyone has at least 3 names [i myself have like 5:p], and pretty much every guy will have either "José" or "Juan" in their name, while pretty much every girl will have "Maria". :D

Dunno what's a marshmallow and can't find it in my shitty dictionary... I've only heard about them in that movie, ghostbusters...

stay_puft_bobblehead_L.jpg

juan paco pedro de la mar?

ps blazingelectricdeath i love you.

RAISTLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sm_bag.jpg

Tut Ankh Amon said:
it's always about a guy named Manoel and a guy named Joaquim :p
Exactly like when finnish people have jokes about swedish people, it's always about Sven, Göran and Håkan.

Dunno about if those are really common names in Sweden but anyways.

edit: and yes we also have marshmallows. even strawberry flavored :Spin:

Extendar said:
Exactly like when finnish people have jokes about swedish people, it's always about Sven, Göran and Håkan.

Dunno about if those are really common names in Sweden but anyways.

As do we of Finns because they all have hair gel/grease mullet haircuts and wear either suede shoes or clogs carrying a knife in their backpockets! :lol: I don't think it is true for all finns but for the better part of 80% of the males at least! Oh and they are lumberjacks and drunk! :lol: :ill: he he he

@extendar it is true! (bout the names)