Visit site
any forbidden patch
any angra patch
a king diamond "them" backpatch
an impaled logo patch
a grim reaper shirt or patch
a dark angel backpatch
an abattoir shirt

Have you guys ever seen these, feel free to post any of your own questions as well.

forbidden stuff is almost impossible to find...I know of none available, but still it wouldn't hurt to check around for an old 80's one...you never know

ditto for abattoir

you may be able to find some Dark Angel shit....I always try Rockabilia.com first...then try your luck elsewhere.

I have a grim reaper patch on a backpack that I take to shows sometimes. my girlfriend made it for me (along with a shitload of other patches). she is an artist and can make like any shirt / patch you ask her to with fabric paint. Ill have to take some pictures of my bag for ya.

Oh and as for that "them" backpatch.... she custom made one of those and has it on one of her vests. so ya... they do exist... altho im not sure if an "official" one has ever been made.

5thSeason said:
I have a grim reaper patch on a backpack that I take to shows sometimes. my girlfriend made it for me (along with a shitload of other patches). she is an artist and can make like any shirt / patch you ask her to with fabric paint. Ill have to take some pictures of my bag for ya.

Oh and as for that "them" backpatch.... she custom made one of those and has it on one of her vests. so ya... they do exist... altho im not sure if an "official" one has ever been made.

cool, got any pictures of that?