old school school

The saYer said:
1.) did you wear a backpatch to high school and what did ppl think of it
2.) where you the only metalhead at your school?
3.) in any one class, did you ever doodle more band logos than take notes?
4.) was there a band within the school?
5.) did you ever cut class to get an album in it's release date or to see a show?
1. No backpatch, they take too much room... Slightly over 20 other patches. BEHOLD: http://hem.passagen.se/infernaldepths/P1010008.JPG (copy/paste and it will work)
2. Nope
3. Always, I must have about 100 imaginary bands
4. Yes, my two bands and some more
5. Not that I can remember, few shows here and I order my stuff online mostly since there are no good shops around here

The saYer said:
answer these questions 5

5.) did you ever cut class to get an album in it's release date or to see a show?

happy flashbacks
1. Never had those things.
2. No one in highschool liked any heavy metal other than me.
3. I did that in almost every class.
4. Bunch of shitty pop punk bands but no metal.
5. Nope.

The saYer said:
answer these questions 5

1.) no backpatches but a million t-shirts

2.) HELL NO! It was the 80's remember. :)

3. ) My books were coverd with band logos and Eddie.

4.) yeah... a bunch of musicians and a couple of bands.

5.) skipped many times to go to a show.

You can almost guess the persons age by how they answer question number 2. If they say they were the only metalhead in their school then they most likely were in highschool in the 90's.

The saYer said:
answer these questions 5

happy flashbacks

1.Nope Lots of shirts tho, Most of them Had the word "Fuck" on them somewhere and would get me into trouble alot :D

2. Nope there was Maybe 4 or 5 of us

3. Yep I doodled Suicidal Tendencies Logo so much the Teachers Thought I Was Suicidal ..... hahahaha Foolish Gerbils

4. yeah they were called 'Tea Bag" and they were Horrible ... tho I was in a Band a couple years ago and the Drummer was still in school ... does that count

5. Sadly no I cut classes to get fucked up :loco:

1. I had a gigantic Anthrax patch that I never sewed onto anything. Probably still have it somewhere.

2. There was a handful of us, but not very many.

3. Slayer logos were my favorite. :kickass:

4. A bunch, some of them mine.

5. I don't think I did in high school, but I know I did in college. Often.

results:
1.) MOostly 80's: yes, 90's +:no
2.)80's: always not the only one, 90's, maybe one or 2 more
3.)I see everyone does this hahaha, I even did it during homework breaks
4.)once again:80's yes, 90's punks only
5.)almost everyone, although no one admitted being a nerd, but lazy instead.

1.)for me, I just sew my testament backpatch and I am 21 so it doesnt count for high school.
2.) I was the only one!!!!!!!!!!, my metal buds went to other schools.
3.) of course, yes
4.) annoying punk bands
5.) cut to go see priest with ripper owens, didn't know I wouldn't like his singing, but I did see the rest of the band.

1.) did you wear a backpatch to high school and what did ppl think of it - The "Powerslave" tour picture of the "Mummy" Eddie with his hands up and the lightning coming down and hitting his head - my buddies thought it ruled - the preps hated it
2.) where you the only metalhead at your school? - We had about 15 "True" metal heads and another 20 or so who were posers who worried more about their hair and what was popular
3.) in any one class, did you ever doodle more band logos than take notes? All the time
4.) was there a band within the school? I was in a band in school - there was another "metal" band but they were sloppy and just wanted the chicks...shit - we wanted chicks too by we were happy to play better than anyone else and drink beer after we'd play...
5.) did you ever cut class to get an album in it's release date or to see a show? Yes - I cut class to get Master of Puppets in 1996, and I cut classes the day after the Ultimate Sin tour with Metallica opening and the the day after the Powerslave tour as well...