School Smells

haha yeah, ive heard about the european drinking age...and in Poland, you can BUY alcohol at age 13, but your not supposed to drink until 16. but the cops dont really care anyways. so yeah im definately moving to europe when i get out of highschool....i just dont know what im going to do! :erk:

If you can take a haircut and someone giving you orders join the military for a couple
of years like the Air Force it's the most laid back branch of the military and get to
see the world at no charge to you plus they have airbases in Germany and in England!

It's kinda fun and interesting reading everybody's stories...
For me school wasn't bad at all really, I went to private Catholic Schools in South America mostly (very strict) but I still got away with a lot of stuff... when I was 15 I got kicked out of school for giving the vice principal a black eye (a total accident, honest! :D ) after that incident I obviously had to move to another school and my granny also moved me to another city :erk: to start fresh... she threatened that if I got kicked out again instead of going to school I would be picking fruit in the fields... I knew she was j/k but still :err: :lol: Anyway, at my new school the teachers knew I was a wild one but I got good grades so they never bugged me much... sometimes I would have hangovers and ask them if I could sleep part of their class.. had minor problems with other students really... if they messed with me I would voice loud and clear my dissaproval and then afterwards even though I knew some of them hated me they would still say hi to me :loco: 2-faced people... go figure! I remember when my bellybutton ring got infected and I could not get the earing out... I had to tell the vice principal and so that he would believe me also show him my belly.. needless to say he sent me to the doctor right away :lol:
Anyway, I did some pretty stupid things... but my point is, if you concentrate on your work and make the best of it, usually idiot classmates and pesky teachers won't make a big impact on your everyday life

There was a tradition back in my days for the 11th grade to took over the highschool for a whole day.

So in 1983 my grade took over and everybody got a position, my classmates elected me principal. And everybody was like he's too wimpy to do anything coolas a principal, so I bet them I can play air guitar standing on the principal desk in her office with the door open....

I won the bet (but I can't recall the song)

Mxgonzo said:
Hahaha! Hay Trans! You should know this. What was the name of that guy who had the tape going around where he played the songs backwards to show that the devil was in all the music? He played Stairway to Heaven "My sweet Satan", Another one bites the Dust "It's fun to smoke marijuana" and a few others. It was funny as hell. Does anyone know the guy I'm talking about or I'm I the only one?
I don't remember the fucker's name but I know exactly who you speak of! He also played the Beatles and ELO. My Dad was going through a religious phase about that time (thankfully he grew out of that) and gave me that tape to prove that the music I was listening to was the voice of the devil. I just thought it was all pretty cool, in a stupid sort of way. That was the summer of '81. When I returned to high school in the fall, the Mormons were playing THE EXACT SAME GUY! They had all those stupid sheep in seminary class gathering together all their KISS, Led Zep, and AC/DC records and literally burning them in the parking lot of the church. All of that shit is what inspired the whole LONG LIVE BACKWARD MESSAGES stunt.

KMADD said:
I remember all that rock record burning shit in the 80's! Fukkin x-tians! I've always had extreme hatred for organized religon and now my country is becoming a theocracy
ran by capitalists and televangelists like Pat Robertson and it makes me sick to my stomach!
Don't forget the king dick, Mr. President. That fucker is running this country based on his religious beliefs and I have a MAJOR PROBLEM with that. I think it should be a pre-requisite that all presidential candidates be either athiests or agnostics. Religious convictions cloud a persons judgement and causes them to lose sight of common sense. The "Good Book" becomes the end all be all instead of the fucking Constitution that this country was founded on.

Separation of Church and State my ass. We got a fucking bible-thumper running our country who actually believes God speaks to him and bases his decisions on said "revelations".

I hated school Every Fucking Min. of it! ... they all called me wierd or whatever I was the only one that was Fucking Normal I was me! everybody else was trying to be somebody else ... I didnt fight ... didnt give the teachers shit Just got fucked up all the time ... but I did manage to graduate .. which has done me a world of good I prolly wouldnt be making $8.50 an hour without it ...(Note the sarcasm)

School wasn't that bad for me. I had some metal-head friends. I graduated in 1986 so metal was big on MTV and stuff. Though many people were just into the "hair" stuff they over-played on mtv and the radio, there were a few of us into heavier stuff.
I've always tried to make the best out of my situation, be it work school or whatever and I had that philosophy back then as well.

Bryant

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
My Dad was going through a religious phase about that time (thankfully he grew out of that) and gave me that tape to prove that the music I was listening to was the voice of the devil.

When I was starting with metal my Dad took a trip to US. So I ask him to bring back some albums (vinyl at the time):
  • Rainbow - "Down To Earth"
  • Yngwie Malmsteen - "Marching Out"
  • Saxon - "Strong Arm Of The Law"
When he returned (with the albums) he asked me if it was true that was satanic music (who knows the asshole who sold him the stuff). I gave him a stare (you know the type Bart gives to Homer) and he never again brought the subject again.

If you look for Satan you'll find it in terrorists, capitalistic greed, overpowered governments, unions, warmongers, religious zealots, criminals, dictatorships, Barbie doll makers and other jewels of the human race...but not in backward messages in metal albums.

All I gotta say TSO is thank goodness that the ACLU keeps some of that bullshit
in check! I did my part last November I didn't want that fucker back in office and
I now have a goddamn former Eli-Lilly/IPL executive as my State's governer life is
definitley fun now in the good old hoosier state! :err: :Smug:

Wyvern said:
If you look for Satan you'll find it in terrorists, capitalistic greed, overpowered governments, unions, warmongers, religious zealots, criminals, dictatorships, Barbie doll makers and other jewels of the human race...but not in backward messages in metal albums.
A truer statement has never been made.

KMADD said:
All I gotta say TSO is thank goodness that the ACLU keeps some of that bullshit
in check! I did my part last November I didn't want that fucker back in office and
I now have a goddamn former Eli-Lilly/IPL executive as my State's governer life is
definitley fun now in the good old hoosier state! :err: :Smug:
Agreed, but it's not nowhere near enough. Personally I think our whole election system needs an overhaul. No more Republican/Democrat bullshit that will only allow career politicians (rich crooks) a chance to win the election. Anyone should be able to run for office and let their belief system be the key issue, not what party they belong to. I thought we were making headway when Jesse Ventura got elected in Minnesota, but there hasn't been any progress since then.

I thought we were making headway when Jesse Ventura got elected in Minnesota, but there hasn't been any progress since then.

Well you have Arnold in California. Who knows maybe Stallone will go for the White House :D

Look at our system which is supposed a developed democracy:
  • multi-party system, but only two parties really had a chance (sounds familiar?)
  • we vote directly for the president and the two VP (that's better than US system IMO)
  • Election of the presidential candidates is made inside the party by direct vote of those inscribed in the party (I guess that's common to most systems)
  • Election of the legislative list (congressmen) is made inside the party in a way I don't know :ill:
  • we vote directly for a party list :yuk: so there's no way to choose the representative you think it'll do for you
  • the party with more votes puts more of their people in the congress (57 assholes)
  • Election of the council list (districts) is made inside the party in a way I don't know :ill:
  • we vote directly for a party list :yuk: so there's no way to choose the council people you think it'll do for you (but they're more council parties than natinal ones)
In a nutshell we can vote or not, is a democracy but the candidates are impossed by the party, no real democratic participation of the people in the pre-process. And of course once elected they all behave the same way, steal the same way, destroy the country the same way, and quote the same bullshit on the media.

So the way I see it the US system is way more functional but a direct election of the president will improve it a lot, and I mean a lot. I wish more people go and vote and understand that a true democray is a gem and jewels should be kept as the treasure they are.

P.S. Politicians suck here and in Jupiter. Only anarchy is real: every men for itself and every women for me :D

Wyvern said:
In a nutshell we can vote or not, is a democracy but the candidates are impossed by the party, no real democratic participation of the people in the pre-process. And of course once elected they all behave the same way, steal the same way, destroy the country the same way, and quote the same bullshit on the media.
This is the part that pisses me off. I don't vote personally because to me most elections are like choosing between a root canal or a colonoscopy. Either way you fucking lose. When a real person can run for President and stand a chance at winning, then I'll vote. As long as the candidates are pre-selected by the money grubbing bastards who already run the country, then I want no part of it. It's just more of the same.

high school was decent. mostly i ignored everyone and listened to my headphones the whole day because they were all ignorant ditzes.

so far college blows high school away.

This is the part that pisses me off. I don't vote personally because to me most elections are like choosing between a root canal or a colonoscopy.

Root canal any given day. Nature intended the rectum as an exit, I like to believe I'm natural :D

Winner said:
Speaking about rectums, you know how to make an old lady cry twice? Fuck her in the ass and then clean your dick of with her wig. :lol:
:ill: .............. :yuk: ..................... :erk: ................ :Smug: ............ :lol:

I Vot e so I can have the right to bitch ... I love those ppl that dont vote yet bitch about it all and then tell me I have no right to tell them they have no right to bitch ... just kinda pisses me off

Wyvern said:

We make hair for Barbies at our factory, sooooo....... muhahahahahaha :devil:

carnut said:
We make hair for Barbies at our factory, sooooo....... muhahahahahaha :devil:

EVIL DOER
EVIL DOER
EVIL DOER
EVIL DOER
EVIL DOER

:p