Done Forever

thank you guys, I polished a 26er of Finlandia Vodka, cuase I thought it waould make me vcooler, it did I rule.

I graduate in January because i was supposed to grad lst year, but awas 2 credits short. so this year I took a Co-op at a Music Stor (which was fun) for my credits. so now i got those 2 and im done.

Honestly I dont know why I made this thread sober. Im fucking dumb, but fuck this is great. ipt hit me just as I got home.

Also, yes Bodomite, Life has already begun for me, and although Im in a shitty melofdic death metal band im loving it.

IM doing a semester of work to get some cash to move out. Im debating moving out, it will be great but, when im done college im moving to Finland, so i dont want to take cash out of my finland fund.

For tose who ncare, if you do care i love you, im taking applied music in college, followd by some course i forgot what its called, but its allbout producing and being inthe music business.

man ass soon as my band kicks full swin im touring all your areas and buying you all a few rounds. Nice fucking people cheeers.